Thirteen

"So, movie or..."
"No. I really want to do...the other thing."
"You sure, cuz after what you said earlier..."
"Gil...I'm bi. Like, I've kinda known, but I just never really labelled it. I was just trying to throw my parents off. They're very...probably...no sex before marriage kinda people."
"Is that why you're still a virgin?"
"Pretty much. And I'm not because-"
"Does it really count if it wasn't a dick?"
"Maybe not..."
"You know...I could move you up a few levels if you want. Since we're friends..."
"I would like that."
"Great. Now, I'm gonna shower. Go strip and wait for me in the room."
Matthew grinned seductively. "Why get clean when you're only going to get dirty again?~"
"Oh that was sexy as fuck but I feel really grimy. I'm sorry. I'll only be ten minutes."
"Okay. I'll wait." Matthew went one way and Gilbert the other.
Matthew didn't really know where to start with this room. He knew he had to take his clothes off, but he wanted to do something more...sexy...
There was a wardrobe in the corner and he could only guess that it was full of lingerie.
But was he allowed to?
He didn't know what step they were on, what kinds of kinky he was now entitled to. It wouldn't hurt to just...explore...
He stripped off his clothes firstly, not wanting to be reprimanded for that.
Well...he did want to be reprimanded.~
He wanted Gil to reprimand him all night long.
He pulled on the handles of the wardrobe but it didn't open. It must have been locked. Matthew decided to explore the dildo display instead. These things were huge and strong compared to his own flimsy dick. He didn't understand how anybody would want his rod over these magnificent beauties.
Matthew reached out and ran his finger over the tip of one. It was rubbery and really realistic. He licked his lips, but didn't know why.
"You like what you see?" Gilbert came up behind Matthew, surprising him.
"Maybe there's something else I like a little more.~" Matthew purred. Gilbert pushed him onto his knees.
"Did I tell you to talk to me like that?!"
Matthew turned to face Gil, still crawling on his hands and knees. "No sir!"
Gilbert hadn't put new clothes on after the shower. His body was so firm and damp. Matthew wanted nothing more than to have it against him.
"I'm gonna make you regret your words."
"Please...master!" Matthew pressed his forehead against the  tile floor.
"Go get your collar, mutt!"
"Where is it?"
"Do I have to do everything?!"
"No sir. Sorry sir!"
Gilbert groaned and went to the wardrobe, pulling a key from the bed's end table on the way. He unlocked it and pulled out a collar and chain along with some other objects. He set them out across the bed so Matthew could see.
Ropes.
Chains.
Ball gags.
Whips.
Matthew felt himself start to drool. His heart was pounding like crazy with excitement.
"You seem excited." Gilbert said as he clipped the collar around Matthew's neck.
"I'm not...nope."
"You filthy sadist. That's exactly what you are. A disgusting sadistic freak."
Matthew bit his lip, eyes clouded with lust. "Yes I am. I'm sorry master!~"
"Give me your hands, mutt."
"Yes master." Matthew held his hands out. Gilbert took Matthew's belt from his pile of clothes and used it to secure his arms. He pulled on the leash until Matthew started moving toward the furry rug at the end of the bed.
"Time for your punishment, mutt. You've been a bad boy."
"I'm sorry!" Matthew whimpered, but he wasn't sorry. Not at all. He wanted punishment. He was a bad boy.
"Ass up." Gilbert commanded, voice low and gravelly.
Matthew obeyed, holding his body in position by placing his elbows on the mat. His ass was held as high as he could get it without his knees leaving the ground.
"Here's your punishment." Gilbert warned just as something struck his ass.
"Aaah~!" Matthew cried out. The pain was so good.
"Keep screaming you filthy creature." Gilbert whipped Matthew again. The Canadian felt his face get hot.
"Yes master!"
"Louder!"
Whip!
"Aaaaah! Master please! More!"
"Here you go, whore." Gilbert struck him hardest this time. Matthew felt hot liquid squirt from his loins. He panted heavily.
"Look what you did! You got it all over my favourite rug. Can you do anything right?!" Gilbert smacked him again, but this time with his open palm.
"I'm s-sorry master!~" Matthew cried out in pleasure. "I need more punishment."
"Come," Gilbert pulled Matthew up by the chain, choking him a little. "You need to learn your place."
Gilbert untied Matthew's wrists, sat him in an uncomfortable wooden chair, and retied his hands behind his back.
He went back to the bed and grabbed a long satin rope, using it to secure Matthew to the chair even more. He snatched the glasses off his face and set them aside.
"I need those to see, master! Please!"
"You won't need to see for this." Gilbert pushed the chair up against the wall. He brought his foot up, violently stomping one foot between Matthew's thighs, only centimetres from his balls. Matthew couldn't see anything clearly, but he did know Gilbert's rock hard cock was right in front of his face.
"Open your mouth." Gilbert commanded. Matthew obeyed.
Gilbert grabbed onto Matthew's hair, pulling him forward so that the Canadian's mouth was full of his manhood. Matthew savoured the taste as it slid deeper and deeper into his mouth.
"Holy shit...you don't have a gag Reflex, do you?" Gilbert sounded impressed.
"Mnh?
"You don't. I've got two thirds of my dick in your mouth and you haven't gagged once." Gilbert's voice had a hint of a smirk in it. "Which means I can do this without you throwing up on me," he started to thrust, dragging that delicious phallus through Matthew's gaping maw. The Canadian enjoyed the feeling of the warm cock twitching in his cavern. His eyes watered, rolling back in his head. He could hear Gilbert's pleasured pants, which only turned him on more.
"Fuck! I can't hold it!" Gilbert braced his hand against the wall. His voice was ragged and gasping for air. Matthew himself felt ready to cum at the experience.
He felt a warm liquid fill his mouth and drip down his chin. He let out a throaty moan as the penis left his mouth, squirting all over his lap and Gilbert's bare foot.
"You've made your master proud." Gilbert panted.
"More! I want more!" Matthew cried out. "Give me more! Please!"
Gilbert laughed softly. "Would you like master to give you a reward?"
"Yes! Please!" He never wanted this feeling to end.
Gilbert got on his own knees and pushed Matthew's thighs apart. He lowered his mouth to Matthew's penis and started to lick his head gently.
"Mnhh! So good!" Matthew could feel Gilbert reaching around to untie the ropes and belt as he continued to fondle his head. With now free hands, Matthew grabbed onto Gil's shoulders.
Gilbert stopped licking and started to drag that cock through his mouth. Even though Matthew couldn't see, Gilbert looked up at him with those Crimson eyes. He just wanted to see Matthew in perfect ecstasy because of him.
With one final jolt, Matthew came again, filling Gilbert's mouth. He wouldn't tell Matthew this, but Gilbert had never done this for one of his clients.
It took a few moments after the climax for Gilbert to feel the stinging in his back. Matthew had clawed into him pretty bad.
"Gil..." Matthew panted heavily. The fact that he was using his name was a sign that he was done with their little game. Which was great because Gilbert was fucking beat.
"Ja?" Gilbert dug in the nightstand drawer, finding tissue to clean up the mess all over Matthew's body.
"Is that cleaning position offer still available? I think I want to make this a regular thing."