Seventeen

It only took two hours for Matthew to clean Gil's house. It turned out that the Prussian always cleaned up after himself anyway so Matthew didn't have to strain himself.
"The place looks great." Gilbert complemented as he walked into the living room. He had been editing the video for consumption in his bedroom this whole time.
"I pretty much only vacuumed." Matthew admitted.
"Still..." Gilbert leaned against the door. "Do you wanna go to the room then?"
Matthew nodded, hungry for Gilbert's body and his rough ways. He had already texted his parents, explaining that he was staying the night. It had to be in text form or else Francis would tease him.
"How about we try ropes tonight?" Gilbert put his arm over Matthew's shoulder, directing him toward the special room.
"I'd like that." Now Matthew was REALLY excited.
They entered the room, and Gilbert immediately shut the door behind him. Matthew stripped out of his clothes instantly.
"Good boy." Gilbert complemented. The Prussian took his own shirt off but left his pants. "Now I'm going to give you something to wear."
"My collar?"
"Yeah."
"I'm excited!"
"Shhh."
Matthew swallowed.
Gilbert went to the cabinet, opening it and pulling out Matthew's collar and a few other things which he set on the floor.
"On the bed." He commanded.
Matthew flew to the bed so fast he swore he had teleported.
"Good boy." Gilbert attached the collar to Matthew's neck. The Canadian had gotten used to it by now. He really liked it at this point.
"What do I do next?"
"Lay on your back."
"Yes sir." Matthew stretched himself out, arms above his head and legs spread.
"Perfect. This good behaviour deserves a treat."
"What kind of treat?"
Gilbert grinned. He grabbed a silk rope from the pile of stuff he had drug out. He straddled Matthew's body, bringing his face close as he tied him to the bed posts.
"I'm going to go inside you."
Matthew shuddered at the deep sound of his voice as they said that.
"Thank you, master."
"I have to warn you...it's pretty big."
"I want it!"
"Be patient." Gilbert crawled off Matthew, unbuckling his pants and stripping down to his underwear. He turned to Matthew but froze, swallowing firmly.
"I have an idea." He said.
"What?"
"Be right back." Gilbert took off out of the room, leaving Matthew naked and vulnerable to attack.
He waited until the Prussian returned with a bucket full of something.
The first thing he pulled out was an ice cube. He went back to straddling Matthew, sliding the frozen object over the blond's stomach.
"Ah~" Matthew moaned. It was so cold and it gave him goosebumps.
Gilbert slid the ice cube up over Matthew's nipple and his body twitched in shock.
"You like that?"
"Fuck me hard daddy!"
"Oh...maybe don't call me that..." Gilbert was shook.
"Fornicate with me in an aggressive fashion, father."
"Oh shit." Gilbert's face went red. Matthew glanced down at his crotch, smirking at the growing lump in Gilbert's underwear.
He chuckled.
"Oh, you think this is funny, you piece of shit? I'll show you funny!" Gilbert pulled violently on Matthew's chains, choking him. Matthew felt his face go hot and his groin stiffen even more.
"Touch me, master, please!" He begged.
"No. Punishment first."
"Please no! I'll do anything for master!"
"Spread your legs." Gilbert commanded firmly, voice a low bubble.
"Yes master." Matthew put one ankle on each side of the bed, spreading as far as he could go.
Gilbert licked his lips eagerly. His breathing was heavy and uneven as he tied Matthew's feet down. He kissed Matthew's toes in a way that was more loving than Gilbert usually was in this room.
He had been going gentler on Matthew lately and he had no idea why.
"Are you ready?"
"I am."
Gilbert nodded. He stripped out of his underwear, revealing his massive dong. It was bigger than the dildo. Matthew swallowed.
"Scared?"
"No sir."
"Good." The Prussian lubed up, positioning himself between Matthew's thighs.
He slid in easily. Matthew clenched his fists. He tugged on the ropes as his partner started to thrust. They strained and pulled at him.
He wanted to touch Gilbert. He wanted to reach out and stroke that pale skin, that snowy hair, those pink lips. He wanted Gilbert hold him close until the world ended.
The Prussian leaned down, cupping his face and kissing his lips. It was so soft, his lips so warm. Matthew closed his eyes, feeling Gilbert wiped the sweat from his forehead, leaving kisses all over his face. "I'm going to cum." Gilbert whispered.
"Me too." Matthew admitted.
He felt a jolt, his legs spamming and twitching in pleasure. Gilbert came inside him, Matthew doing the same.
"Matthew," Gilbert whispered, "you're the best I've ever had."