Chapter 13

Chapter 13

            I found myself clinging onto Kyung in less than a week. I did everything that I could to get close with him.. My hard work didn't get wasted for he eventually was being cooperative. But the week passed was not enough for me to get anything.

            “I'm having the week scheduled for the movie taping, while the others are busy with television shows” Kyung said from the other line.

“I want to watch the movie already” I joked, he chuckled “Be patient”

            We both laughed until there was only silence left. Maybe we both knew that each party was in doubt. The tensed phone call was nothing important in the surface, but we both knew we were looking for an opportunity. And luckily, Kyung made that happen.

            “The movie is going to hold an open tour for fans, you can get a sneak peek. Would you want to try the tour?” he offered.

“Really? I wouldn't want to miss that” I giggled, “When is it?”

“This weekend, oh and don't worry about transportation. I'll be making my driver pick you up”

“Kamsahamnida” I said, he chuckled.

“Oh, and don't worry about having the other members finding out. Sung wouldn't be there even if I invited him” he joked.

“He hates you that much?” I asked. “Yes, he does hate me that much” he replied.

            We both went silent. Could that be the reason? Sung's hatred towards Kyung..

“Can I ask what the reason why he hates you is?”

“It's just that I hate him too” he emphasized the last part. I was starting to get terrified.

“Then.. why do you hate him?” He gave me a laugh.

“He's a troublesome stupid maknae” he said, we both laughed.

“That's your only reason?” I asked while laughing. “Aniyo,” he suddenly became serious.

“I have another reason.. but I can't tell you yet”

            I swallowed as I took the courage to ask him, “Would that reason make you want to kill him?”

            Once again.. silence surfaced our conversation.

“I..” he suddenly spoke. My heart was beating fast..

“I have no idea where this conversation is heading” he laughed, I tried to laugh with him

“Are you kidding me?” he continued to laugh. “What a joke Chunmi..” then he calmed down.

“Y-Ya, sorry” I giggled “I was thinking of something dramatic” I lied.

“Nah, it's nothing. I was just surprised” he said.

“De, I said something weird.”

“But if you think about it.. I could really kill him”

            I was stiffed, did he just say he could kill Sung?

“W-What?? A-Are you serious?” I asked, he was silent for a few moments until I heard him laugh.

“That was a joke, a joke. I'm kidding you” he laughed “I couldn't do that”

I sighed, “Stop joking already”

“Then if there comes a time.. would you be able to kill Sung?” he asked seriously.