Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

July 18. 10 am.

I woke up late geez! I should have been here before they arrived! Now I've got to wait for how many hours. With no other choice I sat down at a bench just in front of the concert hall, took my cellphone and earphones out and started to listen to music.

'Dangsinege banhaet-ssum-nida.. baby. I knew from the start, Urin so-ro chon-nu-ne banhae-sso-yo.'

I closed my eyes.. Ho Sung..

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I was startled. He then sat down beside me and gave me a smile,

“Annyeong!” It was the journalist from yesterday, “I had a strong feeling that you were going to come here today! And I was right..” he smirked

“Could I possibly be right about your relationship with S.O.S? Or rather Ho Sung?” he chuckled.

I shook my head. “I told you, we have no relationship. I'm just another fan like those girls over there”

He looked at the crowd of girls waiting outside with a printed banner for S.O.S.

He gave me a laugh, “Then why aren't you cheering with them as a group?”

I sighed and gave a fake smile, “I'm just exhausted” he nodded while smiling. I started to walk away.

“Ya, where are you going?” he asked yet I just shrugged then continued to walk.

But before I got too far he pulled my arm. “What is it?” I asked then frowned at him.

“Let's eat somewhere, my treat.” he said. “Are you hitting on me?” I joked then gave a disgusted look.

He got shocked, “N-No! I just wanted to eat, it's lonely to eat by myself” he smiled.

“You won't get anything from me you know?” I asked, he nodded as a reply.

“Still, I can't. I've still got something to do” I said.

Then he let go of my arm. He let off a deep breath,

“They won't be leaving the concert hall until 5:30 pm today. Why not eat something to keep your energy up?” he said, then I looked at him. “I'm not lying, would it benefit me if I lie to you?”

In the end he won, we ended up eating at a fast food restaurant. All the time we were there he was talking non-stop, he even told me that he started working as a journalist 3 months ago. He said he's 19 and graduated at a young age at a university, I didn't believe him but he showed me his I.D as a proof that he was really a journalist. His first job was to find news that involved S.O.S, so he's been following them for the last 4 weeks. Then when he saw what happened yesterday with me and Sung he thought it had a deep meaning and hoped he was right.

As soon as we were done with our meal we went out and walked around the park to kill time. It was obvious that he was keeping himself from asking me questions, and I didn't bother trying to give him a chance. We sat down once we saw a bench, I took my phone out and started playing games. He, on the other hand started to write notes. But he didn't lasted for long, after writing notes all he did was stare at me. It was really irritating that I had to look at him too.

“Ya, I realized something..” he stopped, “What is it?” I asked while turning my attention to my game.

“You haven't introduced yourself yet” he said. I shook my head as a response. “Wae-yo??” he added.

“I'm not going to let you use my name in any of your articles Mr. Journalist” I replied, he sighed in dismay.

“Oh come on, we ate out and everything. I even shared personal stuffs with you.”