Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Tao! Happy Panda Day! <3

Chapter 7 -

I enjoyed the concert to the fullest, it was too good to be true. After their performance we head straight to the back stage, but before the fan meet started I received a text message.

From: Sung-ah.:3

Chunssi if it's not a burden to you could you wait at the staff office room? Manager Hyung should be there..

I replied,

To: Sung-ah.:3

Arasseo, I'll be with my sister.

So we went to the staff office room, the manager was there and he said that I needed to wait until the fan meet was finished. He advised me not to go outside, so we followed his orders.

After two hours of waiting inside the staff office room, they all came in.

“Saengil chukha hamnida Yoon Chun Mi” they greeted me and bowed down. I was surprised, and asked how they know that it was my birthday.

“Manager Hyung did a background check on you” Hyun Ki said. The others laughed.

“I had to do it, Ms. Yoon. Forgive me for invading your privacy.” the manager said, I simply nodded.

After the heartwarming greeting they all became serious.

“Ms. Yoon does your sister know what happened yesterday?” the manager asked.

“De, she's the only one I told about it” I replied.

They looked at each other, I got kind of nervous.

“Then we may proceed,” he cleared his throat. “Kim Yo Shin.. that is the name of the culprit. He was an avid fan of S.O.S, he openly confessed his crime. He said that he wanted to kill Ho Sung because his girlfriend left him for Ho Sung”

He looked at me. “We asked if he knew anything about you, fortunately he said that it was the first time for him to see you yesterday. And with all the other facts,” he handed me a box.

“We can safely assume that you really were meant to be a life saver sent for Ho Sung, with that concluded.. we wish you a happy birthday once more” he added.

They applauded, then Ho Sung came towards me with Hyun Ki while holding an acoustic guitar.

“This is for healing your wounds, Jin Sang told us to perform for you” Ho Sung said

I looked at Jin Sang, he just smiled at me.

“Any request my lady?” Hyun asked me, “Tralalala~” he started to sing.

We laughed, then suddenly Lu Geun stood up then went outside.

“What's up with him?” unnie asked, “Don't mind him..” Park Kyung said.

“Happy birthday” Ho Sung held my hand as he smiled, then they played a song for me.

They held a small party for me, it was out of gratitude for saving Ho Sung. After celebrating my birthday the manager talked to me outside,

“No one else knows that it was you who saved Ho Sung, and we don't plan on telling it”

“It's because if you were publicly announced there might be an uproar and things may get uneasy for you. Do you understand?” he added. I nodded, “I understand”

When the clock ticked to 11 pm they sent out a car for my sister and I and sent us home.

My whole day felt like a dream come true, and it felt unreal. Sleep became something hard to do.. because I was afraid that when I wake up this day would be gone. I was afraid that this day was nothing but a dream, a fragment of my imagination. In the middle of my struggle I felt my phone vibrated.