Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Happy birthday Luhan oppa!

Chapter 4

Room 4032. In front of this hotel room they left me standing, without any explanations they left me standing here for almost half an hour. I was thinking that this maybe some kind of shitty joke, but when I was just about to walk away the door opened and someone pulled me in.

Someone was holding my wrist very tightly, my heart trembled as I smelled fragrant roses from inside the room. We were just standing, waiting for something to happen. I couldn't look at the person for he was holding me.

“I'll let you go, but only if you promise to answer everything we're about to ask” A man's deep pure voice told me. I nodded quickly as a response.

He let go of my wrist then turned me around before he made me sit down. I was speechless for whom I saw.. they were looking at me. I had a hard time breathing. My distant dream is right in front of me right now. I should be feeling unimaginable happiness but instead I feel scared.

“Do you know why Ho Sung died?” Baek Na Chal, one of S.O.S' members asked me

I swallowed my fear as I nodded.

“What was the cause?” Hyun Ki followed. I looked at him then said, “Medicine poisoning”

They all sighed in dismay, it was obvious they weren't informed of anything.

“How did you know?” Yong Jon, S.O.S' leader looked at me with sharp eyes.

“M-my friend, who's a journalist looked it up for me” I tried to explain

“What else do you know?” he asked, I shook my head. “I..I d-don't know anything more”

Lu Geun suddenly threw his cellphone across the coffee table that was in front of me.

“Lu, stop” Yong Jon said, he shook his head then stood up. “This is impossible! You're impossible!!”

I looked down, ashamed.“Mian, he's just really tired” Yong tried to explain, so I nodded.

Then he sighed, “I'm gonna ask you something really important, okay?” he asked

“How did you know that Ho Sung was in danger?” I got shocked. So I looked away from them.

“A-Aniyo” I said, suddenly Lu Geun grabbed me by the collar. “Stop lying” he said furiously.

“Ever since you came along Sung didn't act the same.. he was always in deep thought. He stayed up late at night thinking, it was like he also knew what was going to happen” he bit his lip

I trembled with fear as the other members tried to calm him down, when he let go of me I fell to the ground. I couldn't help my tears fall down.

“I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I couldn't help him. I'm sorry for being useless” I knelt down as I cried in front of them, “H-Ho Sung, mianhaeyo. Mianhae, mian.... mian” I couldn't stop asking for forgiveness, the thought of having Ho Sung think about dying made my heart break.

“I thought I told you that sitting on the ground is dirty?” Park Kyung said as he pulled me up and then he let me sit at the couch again.

“Lu, we said not to use violence remember?” he asked, then told the other members to make him leave. But Lu struggled, “I'm not done yet!” he exclaimed then looked at me “You're not done yet”

Yong Jon, their leader, blocked Lu from getting to me but he was still fighting him.

“Just tell us you killed him! Who else could have done it?! Don't try to act cute in front of us!!!”