Chapter 5

Chapter 5

'I am you, and you are me' it said. I was completely speechless.. 'I don't need to explain myself in this time. But soon you will find the answer to your own questions.. and with that. I wish you good luck.'

* Throb *

After the pain from my head left, my mind kept on repeating what I heard. It was me? I was talking to myself? An older me, perhaps. Maybe that's why I trusted that voice when I first heard it.. But with what that voice said, I felt kind of relieved. Not knowing the reason, I didn't stop myself from going further.

July 18, 4:50 am

I tried to look for an entrance in the concert hall, I had to take the chance while there's no security guards. Tomorrow's the concert, I couldn't afford to waste any time left. It took me a few minutes before I saw an opening big enough for me to fit in. There was an open window at the back of the main building.

'Weird, why would they carelessly leave an open window?' was what I thought, but I had no choice but to go in. I looked around to see if there was anyone who can see me, I can't let others in, luckily I'm alone. Once I got in, I hurriedly closed the window in case someone would try to follow.

I found myself inside a big office, I didn't bother trying to look what is in here. When I got outside the room I looked for the main entrance. There were already two black SUVs outside, they were already here. I hid myself behind a huge trash bin. Not long before the door opened, and I saw them went in one by one. My heart beat went fast as I glanced at their figure, to think that just last night I was with them but they wouldn't be able to remember that. All of a sudden my phone ringed, I was startled so I ran to hide inside the office where I was from.

“Yong Jon-ah, did you hear that?” I heard someone spoke. Then I peaked outside to see where they were going. “What? What did you hear?” Yong Jon asked as he took his cellphone out.

“Ya, Sungsshi, where are you? We're heading to the dressing room at the back, you should be here with in 10 minutes, arasseo?” He said while talking to the phone.

Then someone took the phone from his hand. “Give it back Hyun Ki!” Yong Jon was a little bit irritated. “Sungsshi, this is Hyung” he giggled, “Bring us food when you come back, tto bwayo!!” then he threw the phone back to Yong Jon.

Then they continued to walk, “Jin Sang, why didn't you wake Sungsshi?” Yong Jon asked.

“He slept really, really late last night. So I didn't bother! We all know that boy has a bad temper in the morning” he explained. The others nodded agreeing with him.

Their leader sighed and said, “Nothing I can do about it..” then shrugged. I watched their backs as they walked away from my sight. I sat down at the floor while breathing heavily, that was close. I checked my phone and found a text message from my sister.

From: Unnie.^o^

Chunmi-ah! Where are you?? Why did you leave so early?! Ara~ Is something wrong with you? *pout *pout you better message me or give me a call dongsaeng! Yahhhhhh. So frustrating.

I silenced my phone and replied to her, said my apologies and told her it was because of club activities. A few moments later she gave me a call, “You should wake me next time you do that, okay?”

“Ye unnie, I got that” I replied with a soft voice. “Did you eat breakfast?” she asked.

“Ye, I bought bread from the convenience store” I lied, I had no time to do that. I heard her sigh.