Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Sehun.<3

Chapter 1

What the hell is going on?

"Chunmi.. Is something wrong?" I heard my sister coming from downstairs

"I.. I saw them" She went inside my room. "What was that?" she asked for she didn't hear me.

"I saw them.." I repeated with a shaky voice. "Who exactly?" she placed her arm around me.

"S.O.S.. Their concert.. I've been there" I looked at her. "What?" she giggled

"Something bad is going to happen" I said. She looked puzzled

“What's wrong?" she made me sit down

"Ho.. Ho Sung.." my voice was nearly on the verge of breaking. “Chunmi?” my sister caressed my hair.

“He's.. he's going to.. something's going to happen to him” I looked away.

“Chunmi, you must have dreamed of something bad” she continued to pat my head lightly.

My tears started flowing down my cheek. 'He's going to die', I grab hold of her shoulders.

“I saw it Ia.. It was too real to be a dream.” She looked so worried as she said, “Chunmisshi you were just dreaming..” she paused then took a deep breath, “It's all in your head, everything's going to be okay”

I continued to drown inside my thoughts.. unable to understand the situation. I didn't know what to believe in. Was I only dreaming? Or is this the dream? What is going on?

Having no choice but to continue to live my day, I tried my best to keep myself standing. After a few hours, the time has come.. we were already inside the concert hall. Waiting for them to start performing at the stage. The stage where I saw Ho Sung took his last breath. All that time I was in the concert.. all I could ever think was if it was going to happen.

It was not long before the music stopped and Ho Sung fixed his microphone.

"Dangsin-eun jaemiissda?" He said while breathing heavily from performing. "YE OPPA!" they shouted as a reply. It happened again.

"Kamsahamnida!" they bowed down. The other fans continued to scream their hearts out to support their performance.

Ho Sung.. I'm sorry.

My heart started to beat slowly and the time did slow down too. Ho Sung's final smile.. final breath. I'll be witnessing it yet again. Once more, I couldn't do anything about it. But my body didn't want to listen to my mind. I soon felt my legs running towards the stage right across from me only a few feet away. I wanted to save him even though I have no idea how. When I got to the nearest possible spot, I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

I looked up on the stage and saw his smile. I couldn't stand it.

“HO SUNG! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! NEXT TIME.. DEFINITELY NEXT TIME. I WILL FIND A WAY. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT. ARASSEO?”

I promise.. I promise.. He looked at me. Everyone was looking at me. I started to cry. I'm sorry I can't do anything right now. I'm sorry. His smile faded away while looking at me.. he was puzzled. But before he could say anything back to me.. he suddenly collapsed. Everyone suddenly panicked. Same as before.

“Chunmi-ah! What's happening?? Why did you shout like that?! Why did he collapse!?” Ia was also startled with what happened. She grab hold of my shoulders. I couldn't look at her.

“How did you know?? How did you know something bad was going to happen?” she started shaking me. I shook my head.

“Tell me.. tell me Chunmi. Is.. is.. Ho Sung.. is he dead?” her voiced sounded terrified.