Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"And I think I'm learning to like you too.."

He said while smiling. I got stiffed, I didn't know what to do. What did he just say? He's learning to like me? Impossible. I felt like my whole world was spinning.

"Awesome view we got here, ne Lu?" We got startled, I saw Tae grinning and Lu frowned at me.

"What's this supposed to be Kyung? Where's Sungsshi?" Lu asked.

"He's still sleeping back at the dorm" Kyung answered.

Lu Geun set his eyes on me, "What's this supposed to be?" he asked again. Kyung suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Don't worry you two, we won't tell Sung-ah. Have a great time together" Tae said as we walked away.

We made our way to the market without speaking to each other. On our way back he walked a few steps away from me.

We got back at 10:34 am, Kyung headed to the kitchen but before I got to follow him someone stopped me.

"What are you plotting?" he asked as he blocked my way.

"I'm not plotting anything.." I answered, he smirked then took a step towards me.

"I admire your limitless confidence in yourself," he paused then took another step. "But mind you, I still don't trust you. If you think coming here would make you get closer with us then you're stupid"

I nodded, "I.. I knew that already"

"Then stop flirting with Sung and Kyung" he sounded like a jealous wife for a second there, and I was terrified.

The handsome prince charming Lu Geun that I once knew turned out to be the antagonist of a fairy tale. How could an artist be so terrifying once you get to meet them? I felt shivers run down my spine.

"That's enough now Lulu" someone said, then we looked at him.

"Get out of my business Tae, I already assumed that you're on her side since you told manager hyung that you trust her. Don't tell me she flirted you too?" Lu Geun hissed.

Tae gave a laugh as he placed his arm around me.

"Don't be too sure of that Lulu" he said

"Stop calling me Lulu" Lu Geun said, Tae nodded then removed his arm around me.

"Lu Geun," Tae said, "Do you not realize that you're acting unprofessional in front of a fan?" he added.

"What the hell are you going at?" Lu Geun asked.

"Don't be too stupid, you said it yourself.. you don't trust her. Then why are you threatening her? What if she suddenly sprout lies in the media? It could ruin us, it could ruin you"

Lu Geun looked at me then cornered me, "You wouldn't do that right?" he asked. His alluring scent made me feel dizzy. I shook my head to brush off the fragrance then answered, "I would never think of doing that.."

"Hey guys have you seen Chun Mi?"we suddenly heard Ho Sung's voice from a far.

Lu Geun hid me behind a small cabinet that was beside us.

"Ya! Tae, where's Chunmi??" his voice sounded near.

"Tae! Where is she? I know you--" He suddenly stopped.

"Lulu hyung.." he said. I looked at Lu Geun, he had a straight face.

"I thought you went out with Seok?" Sung asked.