Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The door suddenly opened, and I found Ho Sung. I cried harder.. then he threw a can of soda at the guy. It miraculously hit him on his head, which caused him to let go of the knife. I felt it scarred my cheek, then he suddenly stood up.

The other members went inside and they cornered the guy. Ho Sung came to me and helped me removed the bandanna that was tied to me. As I removed the cloth inside my mouth I couldn't help but hug him, I was shaking.. he used the bandanna and tied it to my wounded arm to prevent bleeding.

While the others were holding the suspect captive the others called the security. Not long before the police arrived and they took the suspect. They removed his mask and we saw a young man, maybe 18 years of age. When the ambulance came they treated my wound.

After they treated me, the members told me to stay inside the concert hall for it was really crowded outside. Walking out with bandages may cause more ruckus that they could handle. With nothing else to do, I was left in a room with Ho Sung.

“Annyeonghoseo, my name is Ho Sung S.O.S' maknae. Nice to meet you” he smiled.

I smiled back, “Annyeong, my name is Yoon Chun Mi a fan of S.O.S and you're my bias. Nice to meet you too” He chuckled, “Ya, too stiff. I still don't buy that you're really a fan” we both laughed.

“Kya~ Sungah oppa! Can you take a picture with me?” I tried, he giggled.

“Aniya~ Aniya~ No pictures right now” he shook his head, “Ya Oppa~ please??” I begged.

We both laughed.

“Alright one picture only, arasseo?” he said then took his phone out, I did too “1, 2 ,3, smile”

“Mine next oppa” then we used my phone, “1, 2, 3 kyeopta~”

“Jajan~” he said. “Komawo oppa~” I said, he nodded then patted my head.

“Thanks for saving me oppa” I added then he nodded.

“Thanks a lot.. Chunmisshi, you saved my life.” he replied, I nodded too.

As he hid his phone he spoke, “Chunmi may I ask you something?” I nodded.

“Just, umm.. it's just that I've been wondering how you knew about it. About me dying..”

My body froze.. I couldn't keep away from it huh?

“I want to know Chun.. please tell me. It'll be our secret” he pleaded.

“Y-You might not believe me.. and besides, it's over.”

He shook his head, “I will believe you, so just tell me”

What am I supposed to do? I took a deep breath as I turned away from his puppy dog eyes. He's going to be persistent about this.. So I decided to lie.

“I..” I clenched my fist then turned to him again, “I dreamed about it” an obvious lie. "When I dreamed about it, I had a bad feeling.. so I came to the concert hall. Unexpectedly I saw the suspicious man so I tried to warn you.. do you understand?" 

"It was all from a dream"

His face was priceless.. any more of his mouth opening and his jaw will drop.

“See? I told you you won't believe me..” I pouted. All of a sudden he turned his gasp into a laugh.

“I didn't say I didn't believe you..” he continued to laugh then wiped his teary eyes, “In fact.. I actually believe you” he gave off a beaming smile. It tickled my heart. He believed me??