"Aren't we finished already?"

"I believe no." Mehren countered him, smirking a bit.

"Well..." Zander put both his palm behind his head in leisure manner, "...just wait for this result first." He smirked, lips tugging sideway make those scruffy face look devilish.

"Tskk!" Mehren turned his head to the side. "I should knew to never asked." She muttered then sighed shallowly. "Just shave that face! You look like those punk at the back alley."

"Okay. Okay. And, you should smile a bit more. Stop be so emotional constipated." Zander answered leisurely while strutting to the director's seat, unaware of the awakening of lioness behind him.

"Let's prepare for today's shoot." He spoke loudly, brought the end for the leisure paced of work inside the filming set. Crews started to check their own equipments for it to be ready on the required time. A few persons ran around the set, maybe to inform the make-up artist to make a final touch-up or to the actor and actress to be ready on que.

As soon as Zander sat on the chair, a script supervisor came to his side to brief him about today's scenes that supposed to be shoot.

"Okay, lighting ready. Actors standby. Camera, sound ready. Action!" Zanders's eyes did not move from the screen in front of him.

😎🎭🎬📽🎞

That evening, after six p.m Zander arrived at home. He expected to hear the twins voices laughing or shouting from their fun, but to his disappointment, the house seemed empty. Silent in the air, darkness engulfed him when he stepped inside the house. He walked cautiously, tapped the switch to on the light. Suddenly, he heard a shrieking shout from above followed by a loud thud.

Frantically, he ran upstairs and tried to detect the source of the sounds that he heard from bellow until his legs brought him to the twins bathroom. Standing on the front of the opened bathroom door with his hand gripped it to support his body, Zander took a big gulped of air with his erratic heart pounding nonstop. His eyes wild scanned the scene in front of him, tried to comprehend the situation until his brain understand it.

Inside, Carlisle slumped on the floor with legs wide open, wet from head to toes with foams cover him, twins standing inside half filled bathtub moving ups and downs with shrieking excited voice. Sometimes clapped their hands then returned to gripped bathtub's side to support themselves before realised that Zander stood in front of the door.

"Daddy!" One of the twins shouted, then the other ones followed. Carlisle shocked hearing the shouted, quickly he turned his head backwards.

There at the bathroom's door, stood Zander in his same this morning attires, looked disheveled but eyes hold an amusement looking down at him from his standing state. "Are you okay?" He asked Carlisle while bending his body then gave his hand to him.

Carlisle grabbed his hand then heaved himself upward. "Ahahaha.." He scratched his head, foams at his hand transferred to his head before he knew it. ".. I'm okay. Fine, fine."

Zander's hummed before walked pass him to the bathtub.

"Up! Up!" Both twins demanded. "Daddy up."

Zander's squatting in front of the bathtub. "Let's rinse the foams first then I'll carry you both. Okay?" Both twins nodded. Zander unhooked an hose then continued to bath the twins without much hassle.

Carlisle stand at the back, mesmerising by the scene unfolded in front of him. 'Huh, so where the awkward man this morning went?'

"You should change your clothes. This is your second times being wet today."

Carlisle squeaked in surprised for the sudden voice. "Ah, yes." He replied after a moment before he realised something important. "I can't." He muttered.

"Sorry?" Zander asked as he cannot comprehend the words from Carlisle. The twins wiggled in his hand after being dried with towels did not help the situation.

"I can't change my clothes. I don't bring any spares." Carlisle answered louder this time.

"Ahhh." Zander dragged his word. "If you don't mind, I think I had a few that, maybe will fit with you." Without waited for an answer, he walked out from the bathroom to dress both twins; left behind Carlisle in dumbfounded state.

'Did that man right now was the same person with the man this morning?' Carlisle asked himself.

___________________

So, that its for this update. Hope you like it.

Also, I want to highlight here that the garbage reference in conversation between Zander and Mehren refer to the scandal not the romcom (romantic comedy) genre. I had no issues with the genre as I am quite fan of it.

Until the next update!

Ciao!