Chapter 19 - Real?

************************************************

YOONGI P.O.V

*****************************************************

"Y...yoo....yoongi....YOONGI!" You sit up chest pounding and unsure of what could possibly be happening. 

"Yoongi wake up now! did you do anything I told you to" You look to see Noona in a wheelchair her appearance in shambles? The bags under her eyes seem to tell the story of the sleepless nights she's had. 

"Wha...what are you talking about? what's going on?" Noona rolls her eyes. 

"I'll take that as a no.... hurry up we don't have long before visiting hours are over...that's why I was telling you to hurry and bring her home! you promised me you would make it happen!" You scrunch your eyebrows in confusion. 

"What are you....talking about" You whisper as it slowly begins to dawn on you. It was all true...but wait that meant... You get up rushing into the room Noona not far behind yelling after you as she did her best to move the wheels according to your pace. You pass by all the cotainers holding premature babies with ranging birth defects until you make it to your own. She was right where you saw her....in the dream...and she looked exactly the same. You take your hand and stroke the glass as Noona slowly rolls up next to you tears stinging her eyes. 

"She looks so sad....I wanna take her home....she needs to be with us" You keep your eyes on your little baby girl not daring to look Noona in the eye. 

"I'm going to get her things together...I want us out of her by tommorrow...when I leave this hospital it's going to be with her do you understand"As she turns around and makes her way out of the room your eyes focus on your child's chest as it rises and falls. 

"I love you...." You tap the doctor next you and whisper. 

"I'm...we're ready"  

*****************************************

Y/N P.O.V 

**********************************************

quickly you roll your wheels trying to make it just in time before visiting hours ended. You had finally packed all the babies items...even though she didn't really have much. Your mother had begged you to rethink what you were doing but you and Yoongi had already made up your minds. Besides she would be begging your forgivness when your baby beat the odds and survived this dreadful fate. 

"Yoongi I'm....." You push open the doors to the ICU only to see Yoongi sitting on bench and holding his face. When he looks at you his eyes are puffy and your heart stops in your chest. Before he says anything you know what's happened. You force yourself up and make your way to her.....hoping and praying...you look at the glass that no longer fogs up from her shallow breath. Her small chest no longer falls and rises and her skin doesn't have it's healthy pink blush. 

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" You scream and Yoongi rushes towards you holding you as you lose all the strength in your legs. You can't stop screaming and crying and everything hurts and physically and mentally. Why...who...when...

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry" your breath get's stuck in your chest and it's getting harder to breath in. Yoongi...he...without you he....without letting you say goodbye?" You don't have to strenth to fight him back and continue srcreaming and pounding your fist on the floor. 

*****************************************

YOONGI P.O.V 

*******************************************

"It's me..." Taking a deep breath you open the door and see noona staring out the window. She had been discharged from the hospital as there was nothing wrong with her. The nurse would often visit thought to help her rid her body of the milk....without the baby her breast would swell and she would writhe in pain. At first she had rejected any form of help maintaing the idea that it was the babies, but as the pain continued she soon stopped fighting and allowed her breast to be doused in epsom salt and emptied until the milk had dried up. Eventually her body would get the idea the nurse said but for now she would visit once every day to every two until the milk slowed. 

"I brought your favorite....seaweed soup" Noona sit's there pursing her lips. 

"I though I told you to leave" You smile and make your way over to her gently setting everything out. 

"I will....after I give you your favorite" 

"Why would I drink this...." 

"Because it's your favorite besides it's tradition it won't to have a little the doctor says it's good for you" 

"I dont want it" You purse your lips then smile as you think of an idea. 

"Will you like it better if I feed it to you here" You hold up a spoonful blowing on it softly and pushing it towards Noona's face. 

"I don't want it" 

"Come on it's not that bad.." 

"I said I don't want it!" She slaps the spoon from your hand spilling it everywhere 

"What did I do so deserving of that soup....you act like I did something good....my baby is dead....because of me she's dead....because I wasn't there you pulled that plug....because of me she was born with such a terrible fate" Noona cries into your arms and pounds your cghest with her fists. 

"You didn't even let me say goodbye....she left without knowing I loved her" You hold her close to your body until she can't move anymore holding her tighter than ever. 

"I'm sorry....for letting her go without you I'm sorry....for not being better support I'm sorry....for not being mature..I'm sorry....I can't do a lot of things right....but I sure as heck made sure she knew you loved her....she had her blanket...the one you wanted to give her...from my mother.." You cradle Noona like a child. 

"She's gonna be buried with it....she won't be alone....I even checked and made sure we can put some stuffed animals with her. Noona giggles and holds you closer. 

"Do you think she'll like Mr. Mcstuffy" You smile laughing softly. 

"I think that will be her favorite"