Chapter 5 - Honestly?

***************
YOONGI P.O.V
***************

"Are you pregnant" your eyes wander to her stomach....you wait for noona to answer you to explain herself but she doesnt. Your heart pounds in your chest this baby...was it yours it was a possibility it hadn't been that long since your one night stand. You slump into her chair.....were you ready to be a father....were you ready for this responsibility.....you were still young how could you handle this....no it didnt matter you would do what you needed to. You wouldn't let noona do this alone.

"Noona I.." But she cuts you off.

"its not yours" her face is blank and your scared of what shes thinking. She walks towards you snatching the paper away.

"What gives you a right to go through my things" she Puffs out her cheeks as always and opening her desk drawer stuffs the picture inside.

"Noona...you don't have to lie if the baby is mine.." She stops you.

"You'll what give me money for an abortion...marry me...see the baby on yiur scheduled day!" Noona balls her fist. Her comments hurt you why didn't she trust you to do the right thing.

"So...your sure the babies not mine?" You stand up looking into noonas eyes waiting for an answer.

"Yes I'm sure" noona looks at you her face showing no emotion or even daring to show what she's thinking. You smile at first but then you knit your eyebrows together.

"Then....who's the father?" Noona looks at the ground.

"I....I can't say...besides I don't want him to know....I don't want him thinking he can be apart of my or this babies life!" Noona balls her fist her eyes stare at you angrily. You squint your eyes.

".....you don't know who the father is do you?" Noonas eyes falter and you smile. You can't believe it not only was she pregnant but she didn't know the father!

"Noona! You really don't know?....wow I never thought you were that kind of person" you smile laughing but on the inside your angry. Who was noona with besides you! And who was this bastard that wasn't taking care of noona after doing this to her!

"shut up!....things happen in life and this is one of those....im not getting rid of this baby and I don't hate it....now leave me alone I need to go finish my work" noona tries walking off but you stop her after realizing how she looked.

"What happened to you?" Noona blows the hair out of her face.

"I had to dig through a dumpster because somebody lost the designs during lunch!" You knit your brows together this wasn't safe noona shouldn't be working this hard wasn't that stuff bad for a baby?

"Yah your life must suck you don't know your babies father and you dig through trash for a living" you cover your nose.

"Aahh... And you stink go home and shower you smelly pig" noona sniffs her shirt and flinches at the smell.

"But Miranda..." You stop her.

"Miranda told me I have to start doing more so I'll take some of your workload OK just go home and shower" noona nods and grabbing her things walks home. You stare after her balling your fist.

"Why do you make it difficult to hate you....no matter how hard I try"

12' O clock at night~~~~~~~~

**********************
READERS P.O.V
***********************

"Who the fuck is knocking this late at night!?" You stomp your way to the front door and looking through the keyhole you see a distorted blonde haired guy.

"Yoongi what the fuck!" You open your door leaning against the doorway

"Do you know what time it is"

"Sorry it took awhile since I was packing...ooo nice place you got" Yoongi pushes past you dragging a suitcase behind him. You rub your eyes thinking it must all be a dream.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Yoongi flops on your couch settling in.

"Well first off this is your fault now that I know your pregnant I can't in good conscience let my childhood friend live alone like this

"Well first off this is your fault now that I know your pregnant I can't in good conscience let my childhood friend live alone like this. Your pregnant dont know the father and you work way to hard so I decided that you need me. It'll only be until the baby is born and then I'm out of here." You stomp towards him hitting him with a sofa pillow.

"I think your forgetting this is my house now leave!" Yoongi tucks the pillow behind his head and closing his eyes pretends to sleep.

"Noona all that stress isn't good for the baby...besides....dad kicked me out" you sigh of course that's what it was nothing new he was using you like always.

"He found out I stole your design and he kicked me out of my apartment....i wonder who told him about that" he opens one eye staring at you. Clearing your throat you scratch your neck.

"Anyway....just until the baby and after that you leave got it." Yoongi gets up hugging your waist.

"Thanks noona I knew you would help me!" You push him away and run into your room holding your cheeks. They felt hot and you knew they were red.

"Dammit Yoongi the things you make me go through"