Chapter 13 - Fix it!

Your eyes slowly flutter open as you look around the room. You part your lips as you try sitting up. The room gives off the strong smell of disinfectant and the decor is simple white and blue. You look over as you hear the door unlock you smile as you see Yoongi, your parents and....Mr. Min! Yoongi's father rarely made an appearance.

"Well isn't this nice if I knew all it took to get us all together again was a baby I would have done this years ago " you laugh softly but look confused when everyone seems to stare at you.

"Tough crowd huh....well anyway come in take a seat yoongi pull out a chair for mom" Yoongi looks over at your parents but does as he's told.

"Are you feeling OK....how long have you been awake?" You run your hands through your hair.

"Like two seconds ago" you look around the room.

"The nurses...you can tell them to being the baby in I'm feeling much better now" you smile grabbing yoongi's hand.

"Weeeell....did we have a boy or a girl?" Yoongi smiles rubbing your fingers.

"...a girl....we had a girl..." You smile as you feel tears spring to your eyes.

"You were right mom...looks like she's gonna be a spoiled princess huh" you laugh pushing yoongi's arm.

"Thank God she's a girl it would have been terrible if she came out looking like you O' hun  I can't wait to see her she's gonna be so pretty....hurry up and call yoongi I'm so excited" yoongi sits on the bed holding your hands in his lips trembling.

"Honey.....I'm so sorry" your mother squeezes out the words between tears. Shoving her face into your father's chest. Mr. Min clears his throat.

"If there's anything I can do to help make the transition any easier..." you look at yoongi confused.

"What are you....What do you mean?" Yoongi uses his fingers to trace the veins in your hand scared to look up.

"She was so tiny....the doctor couldn't even.....he did what he could" your heart starts to beat loudly as you gasp for air tears stream down.

"Can I see her..." Yoongi swallows

"I don't think thats best.."you snap at him.

" I didn't ask what was best I asked you to take me to her" the room is silent and still everyone standing in place.

"Fine....I'll take myself" you take off heart monitors yoongi try's stopping you but you grab his wrist.

"I'm going to see her with or without you which is it going to be?" Yoongi purses his lips and gets up grabbing a wheel chair.

"What are you doing you can't take her!" Your mother holds the chair.

"Well its either I take her or she hurts herself trying to go on her own!" Yoongi snaps the chair from out if her hands and roughly picks you up setting you into the chair he carries your medicine bag with you down the hall. You enter the ICU and keep your eyes peeled for a child with yoongi's name. He stops in front of a ventilator the sight inside makes you cover your mouth. You cover your eyes as you cry you can hear yoongi walk over to the side of your chair.

"I didn't want you to see this..." you cry harder as you see the baby. She is as tiny as your hand and is all skin and bones. Her skin is red and irritated from the sores on her body and her limbs are misshapen. The multiple IV's and her nasal tubes were barely controlling her irradic breathing

"My baby!" You cry harder and yoongi holds you to his chest

"she's not gonna suffer for long....her lungs can't take the air...the doctor say's we can say goodbye before he....before he...." you push yoongi away.

"PULLS THE PLUG! THAT IS OUR DAUGHTER! DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF!" you can't contain your rage all the anger you feel was too much to handle. Your baby was sick your boyfriend wanted her dead and your parents had only come to the hospital to see a dead baby!

"would you rather her suffer.....look at her she's sick....she can't take this much longer if we don't give up she will" you roll your wheel chair closer to the ventilator.

"My baby....my baby...."You whisper under your breath as you stroke the glass. Yoongi holds you in his arms crying with you.

"If you let them kill my daughter I will never forgive you" Yoongi looks into your eyes but you stare back eyes unmoving your lips forming a thin line. He nods slowly and walks out of the room leaving you alone with the silent and steady machines that held your daughters life and their hands. You didn't care who Yoongi had to bribe, kill, convince, or what deal's he had to make as long as you could hold your daughter in your hands. 

"It's ok honey....mommy's here now" You softly stroke the glass smiling down at your darling baby girl.