Chapter 16 - Love Me

-----------------------------------------------
READERS P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~5 YEARS LATER

"Have you talked lately" you focus back onto your therapist.

"I'm sorry...what were you saying" you puff up your cheeks like you often did when you were nervous, taking a look around the familiar setting. The walls were a plain white making you crying softly as they reminded you of the hospital. You relax on the couch rubbing your hand against the soft fabric.

"I was asking if the two of you talked recently?" You sigh looking up at the ceiling why did Jane continue to bring yoongi up for a smart woman she wasn't acting like it. Why ask a question when you already know the answer so you say what's expected of you.

"Yeah....a little I don't remember about what but we did talk...." Jane scribbles onto her clip board while you sit back looking at the decorations. Her office was in the middle of a remodel and she was slowly adding in color which ment white walls...again your attention goes towards the walls and they bring you back to the funeral and the fights and arguments and everything else about your life you had tried to forget for these past 5 years.

"You don't have to lie..if you didn't talk you didn't talk we can't get anywhere if your lying to me constantly" you purse your lips and puff out your cheeks.

"I'm not lying we did talk.....just not as often as I should I guess....I mean how often are you supposed to talk with your estranged spouse?" Your eyes drift to a loose thread in the fabric of the couch and you pick at it.

"As often as you both feel necessary....I'm not here to judge just to help....so how did the anniversary go did you talk there" you clench your teeth and stop touching the couch placing your hands in your lap.

"A little....we don't usually but he insisted we did this time" you look at the floor.

"He works with his father again..." Jane smiles.

"That's great" you chuckle.

"But the deal was he had to remarry....to prove he's over me and he's sane again...he was asking my permission to make sure I was OK..." Jane settles into her chair crossing her legs.

"So did you give him permission" you fight back tears as you rub your palms together.

"I didn't say anything I walked away....I was late for work I was only out for a lunch break" Jane smiles and taps her pencil against her clipboard.

"So you told him no....." You look away from her not daring to make eye contact.

"When are you gonna stop blaming him....your child was sick neither of your faults by the way and he did what any father would do....he took a chance" you cross your arms clenching your teeth and pushing back tears.

"I never said I blamed him I don't hate him....he deserves a new life....but why is he trying to forget it's just she deserved more all she ever got was pain she didn't even know what it was like to breathe normally" your body wracks with sobs as you think about your baby girl. You missed her so much her face forever etched in your memory....sometimes you would swear you saw her in a stroller at the park or near a school. It never was though no matter how many kids you stopped in the street you never found her and why would you she was gone, just like your marriage.

"You can still love and let go....she knows you loved her" you sniffle biting your lip.

"How I barely held her....she was always stuck in the machine gasping for air" a timer dings and Jane scribbles on her paper.

"I want you to talk with yoongi tonight...you don't have to give him your blessing but let him know your there for him and talk it through who knows you may change your mind"you nod even though you really doubt it and your just going to pretend yoongi never asked.

"OK...." You step outside of the building after setting another appointment and take in a deep breath of winter air. It stings your nose and smile as the air wraps around your cheeks and Caresses your body making you tremble. You check your watch and slowly make your way to the bus station listening to the sound of your boots in the snow. A black car pulls up beside you and rolls its window down you don't even have to look to know who it is.

"You don't have to talk just listen" you wrap your arms around you bracing against the cold as you wait for him to speak.

"You wanna get in the car....its pretty cold out there and who know how long I'll be talking...." You puff out your cheeks and step I into the car.

----------------------------------------------------
YOONGI P.O.V
----------------------------------------------------
You ruffle your hair not daring to look into Noonas eyes. You had lots to say by you were too scared to speak and your sure Noona has much to say as well but she had stopped speaking with you years ago taking her vow of silence seriously.

"You haven't given me an answer yet...." You look over at Noona still too scared to look in here eyes. Her hands are soft and have yet to give away her age. Her soft cheeks were starting to fill up as she puffed out her cheeks nervously. You chuckle she was still the same girl you always knew deep down.

"Her name is Jae Hwa....her father owns a couple of malls and stuff like that....dad thinks it would be a good business deal....." You clear your throat as you slowly allow your eyes to look at Noonas but you regret it immediately she reminds you too much of.....of.....

"If you don't want me to marry her just say so.....and I swear I won't" she opens the car door and attempts to get out but you grab her arm.

"Please just talk to me I can't live like this!" She tries yanking her arm away but you pull her in kissing her. Her lips are soft and feel like clouds and you find your hands reaching for her body hungrily as you caress her cheeks and hips. Your lips trail down her neck when you stop and look at her.....Noona's face is unmoving and unfeeling. Her jaw is clenched and her eyes look at you with disdain, you sit back in the chair and whisper softly...

"Your never gonna forgive me are you..." The door opens and the car sways from the shift in weight as Noona leaves the car. You punch the seat in front of you screaming and thrashing around like a child.

"You will love me whether you like it or not" you give the signal and the cars engine starts as the car lurches forward.