Chapter3~But we hate each other~

Start from the beginning

"Why did you that?" He asked still shocked as the haldi was dripping from his face to his shirt.

"Because you were ignoring me from so long so I had to do something." She shrugged and manik just wanted to pull his hair at her tantrums.

"Just run nandini." Manik muttered and nandini knew what's coming so she ran as quickly as she can.

She was running and pushing people aside. She entered her room but before she can close it he entered inside.

"You were ignoring me alright." She reasoned while backing off as he was nearing towards her.

"So that doesn't mean you will revenge me like this." Manik said walking towards her.

"Manik listen I----" Before she can say anything she was trapped between the wall and him.

"Ab kaha jaaogi nandu." He whispered. He inched his face closer towards her and she closed her eyes in anticipation.

Nandini opened her eyes when she felt no movement from him. They both were looking at each other without blinking.

He leaned towards her ear and rubbed his cheek which was coloured in haldi with her's taking her by surprise.

"And that's how it's done." He said with a smirk looking at her flushed face.

Before she can face more embarrassment she pushed him and took a step to move when he stopped her by holding her hand.

Her breathing was erratic and he pulled her with a jerk hitting her back with his chest. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Where are you running?" He whispered in her ear in a hoarse voice.

She kept her mouth shut unable to say anything. He put his hand around her stomach which was bare and slowly rubbed his hand on her stomach leaving haldi on her entire stomach.

Nandini realised what happened and gasped in shock. She turned around in a jiffy still in his arms. He had a smirk on his face and she gaped at him shocked.

"Manik what is this?" She said pointing towards her cheek and stomach.

"Revenge" He whispered in her ear and left her.

"From next time don't mess with me." He said before leaving the room and she was still standing shocked.

~~~

"Bhai you look so amazing just keep calm. You are looking as if you are going to have a panic attack." Nandini said while fixing abhi's collar.

"My my abhi you look so handsome." Sushmita said while coming inside the room.

Abhi smiled at her in return and she applied kohle behind his ear.

"Let's go peeps baarat is ready." Manik said coming through the door and slinged his arm on sushmita's shoulder.

"Matlab harr baar ghus jao family moment mein." Nandini chided.

"Because he's family." Sushmita scolded and manik smirked at nandini who was gaping at her mother with disbelief.

"Fine adopt him or whatever because I have uncle and aunty." She beamed with happiness as she saw nyonica any raj entering the room.

She hugged them tightly making everyone smile.

"Don't trouble my daughter." Raj said side hugging nandini and now it was her turn to smirk.

"You have spoilt her bhai sahab." Sushmita said and nyonica came to her defence.