My One (Loki)-Chubby pt1

"You worthless pig!"

"Leave me be you rude hatred filled man slaughterer! You do not have any right to call me something that that!"

"I do! And you know why I have that right! Because I am your guardian. I can speak to you in whatever manner I would please."

"You do not. I am not going to be your pet anymore. Serve yourself you rotting hog." In anger and exasperation, I slammed my fist on the coffee table, causing my hand to start to bleed, and watched Frank's eyes burning with fire and hatred. I was no longer his. I was a free woman.

I ran into the fresh air of the roads, hulling my small bag over my shoulder, and pushing past my neighbors. Wiping tears off my face I held my hand to my chest. I could feel blood seeping onto my shirt, but I didn't think of stopping until I had gotten to my grandmothers house.

Suddenly I tripped, by bag went flying, flinging my clothing everywhere. I thought saw a bright light abruptly beaming down from the sky on my way onto to the hard inviting pavement. Wow aliens had come to save me. I was delusional. 

The light was too bright. I saw a silhouette walking towards me. I was too devastated from my embarrassment of tripping to be the least bit of curious about whether this light was real of not.

I did not notice how much my hand was hurting until now. I stopped looking at the supposed light, and stared at my mangled hand. A gruesome sight to see for someone who hasn't been through a lot of agonizing painful experiences.

I realized I was still lying on the ground like a beached whale and pushed myself up with my good hand. Using one hand, I started throwing my clothes into my bag before anyone in this empty street could see my personal items.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned.

A man stood with armor and a smirk on his face.

"Do you needs't help, mortal?" Loki asked me.

Of course I knew who he was, he terrorized a city. He has been on the news for a long. I've heard all about him from the news and from my friend who is friends with benefits with Tony Stark.

Without waiting for an answer he picked up a couple of my shirts.

"Um. Thanks."

"What do you call yourself?" Loki's smirk started to fade as he observed me.

"I'm Y/N. What is your name?" I watched his green eyes study my arm.

"Loki son of Laufey. You are bleeding, Y/N."

"Yes, I am aware of that. Can I ask where you came from?" I was kind of suspicious, but I'm actually curious to see what this man is here for. He's very attractive.

"Asgard. Give me your hand." Loki reached out for me. Touchy much?

I cradled my arm to my chest. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Healing you." Gently taking my arm, Loki placed his hand over the cuts on my palm and fingers. My breathing started to increase as I felt how comfortable his skin felt against mine.

I stayed quiet. I was done fighting today. And honestly, Loki did not seem very dangerous. He seemed, how do I put it, kinda, gentle. I stared down at my hand, the cuts started to disappear. Oh my goodness, how much am I imagining?

"How did that happen?" Nosy much?

"Listen as much as I appreciate you healing me, I've got to go." I stood up, Loki followed and stood close to me. I could see his green eyes glistening in the moonlight. Gorgeous much. I forced myself not chuckle as I kept to my thoughts.

"Where?"

"Loki." My mind was spinning, why is this man already making me self conscious. He's so gorgeous. He needs to stop being so spontaneous.

"My apologies if I'm intruding on your arrangements, I just don't want to see you hurt again. I'd like to accompany you to your..wherever you are going."

"If it will help you sleep at night, stranger."

"T'will, darling." I am going to swoon. Now I was confused.

What would a man like him want with a chubby girl like me?

"I understand if my genuine concern for you is overwhelming, but the fact is...You are my one."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whaaaaaa? Bam!

Didn't see this overwhelmingly confident Loki coming did ya.

Well ha. there ya have it. Pt 1.

---izze