Adorable Moments

Steve:

You both were on a run together when you saw an adorable little kid crying on the sidewalk. Steve rushed over to the kid and you followed. 

"My-my mommy. I c-can't find h-her," the little boy said, tears streaming down his face as he sat in a heap by the road. 

"Ok, buddy. Let's get you over here," Steve said to the boy. Steve carried the kid to a near by bench. 

"Do you know your mother's phone number?" Steve asked him as he set the toddler down on the bench. 

"Um...yeah..." The boy said. 

"What's your name, buddy?" You asked the boy. 

"Devan," the boy said and sniffled. 

"Ok, Devan, can you tell us your mothers phone number?" Steve asked him. 

"Y-yeah. Um..." He told you his mother's number and eventually you found the kids mother. She had tears in her eyes and she grinned widely as she saw her son. 

"Thank you so much!" She said, pulling the boy away and walking away. You smiled. They drove away and Steve grabbed your hand. 

"Your good with kids," You told Steve. Steve smiled. 

"So are you," he told you. 

"We'd be good parents," Steve said, then instantly blushed. 

"Yeah, we would." You said. Steve grinned and too you back to your house.

Bruce:

You were siting at home watching Teen Wolf because you had come home sick. Bruce had said he would come home early so he could take care of you, but he still was not there. You turned your head towards the window once more to check if he was in the driveway. A red van pulled up and Bruce rushed out of the car and into the house. You smiled as he hurriedly opened the door.

 "Y/N, I brought a bunch of medicine so that you could get better? Do you need anything else?" He asked, hugging you with a red bag in his hands. 

"Bruce. I'm fine.... I just need you to cuddle with me," you said. Bruce smiled and set the bag down on the counter. 

"Anything, sweetie," Bruce said and he carried you to the couch. 

"Teen Wolf?" Bruce asked. 

"Yep," you told him. Bruce just laughed and you snuggled your head into his chest. "Love you," he said. "Love you more," you told him, kissing his cheek.

Tony:

Tony was working on another project and you had come down to talk with him. 

"Hey, Y/N, would you come do something for me?" Tony asked you as you approached. 

"Sure," you said, shrugging. Tony pulled you over to one of his cars. 

"Um, what exactly do you want me to do?" You asked him. 

"Get in the car," he said. You shrugged and opened the door. A loud beeping sounded and you screamed jumping into Tony's arms. He easily held you. You stuffed your face into Tony's chest and he laughed. 

"Yep, it worked!" He said, still laughing. You smacked his chest, playfully but hard. 

"You suck! That was so unnecessary!" You yelled at him. 

"I was testing the car alarm." He said innocently. 

"You could have done it. I could have had a heart attack," you said, still fuming.