Scared

1st Clint Barton Imagine

Name: Autumn Castel

guy: Clint

Occupation: Avenger , Dating Clint already.

scenario: So Autumn's brother "Frank" aka punshier meets Clint and he brings a lot of guns and stuff, to scare Clint and Clints scared out of his mind, but after talking a little, Frank approves..

also she has light brown hair and green and bluish eyes. And her superhero name is Mockingjay and has the skills like Robin from Batman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn walked the door smiling. She opened the door and said, "Oh Frankie! Come on in. I want you to meet my boyfriend." 

"Don't call me Frankie you know how I hate that." He said. Autumn frowns a little hearing the venom in his voice. "I'll meet him, let me just put down my bags." Autumn looks inside one of the bags and gasps. 

"What the fu- That's a Midas Submachine Rifle! That's illegal!" She said, growing angry by the second. 

"If you came just to kill someone I don't want to be anywhere near you until after." She screamed, bearing her teeth. 

"Audie, I'm not gonna kill anyone today." Frank said, seriously. Autumn let out a sigh and moved to the couch next to Clint. The look on the man's face was a mix of confusion and realization. 

Clint did know that Autumn's brother was the Punisher, but he never thought that they would be that close, having nickname for each other close. He thought she would hate him and never want to see him for becoming who he is. 

Frank moved swiftly,  the floor creaking below him as if it was scared he would step too hard on it. As if the floor has feeling. 

Clint shivered and Frank smirked. "So um. This is my brother Frank and please do call him Frank." Autumn said, looking at Clint. 

"Um. Okay. So, um. Frank. I'm um..Autumn who am I?" Clint asked, really trembling now. 

"This is Clint. He's great with a bow." Autumn said, trying to bring up Clint's confident, but it just seemed to make Clint even more frightened. 

"Yeah. I know. I've seen you fight on TV." 

"I watch T-T-TV too." Clint said, trying to smile politely. 

"Yeah okay well, I was thinking that you'd love to be my test dummy for this one," Frank said and pulled out his (dirty minds assemble) gun. 

"N-no-no thank you. May-maybe we can ta-talk in-instead." Clint said, his body starting to stop trembling. Autumn smiled internally noticing that he had gotten more confident by saying no to her brother. 

"Okay. Well stop stuttering and talk like a big mouthed man.'' Frank said.

"Fine, first off. Stop trying to intimidate me cause it's working and I planned something nice for you." Clint said. 

"Oh Okay. Fine." Frank said, smirking. 

''Come this way," Clint said, leading Frank to the kitchen.

After a while Clint warmed up to Frank. Frank ate the food that Clint prepared. 

'Clint was a real chef', Frank thought

"Okay, it was nice having you. I hope you enjoyed you stay." Clint said as Frank was walking out the door. 

Frank walked closer to Clint and whispered in his ear. Clint was actually a little scared

"You have my blessing."

Not scared