Flying Unicorns::I'm so sorry!!

I feel hecka bad for not updating. Its summer and I should spend all my time writing, but I have run into a couple slight complications. 

1st. All my readers are voting and reading, but I've only had a couple comments

I would really really appreciate it if you would comment more. 

2nd. Since I haven't gotten many comments, I've run out of ideas. 

I am debating if I should just discontinue this book of preferences, but I don't want to. It would help me out a lot if you would comment with ideas. 

3rd. As you can see I added Imagines to this story in the title soooooooooo....

There's another reason why you should comment

I would absolutely LOVE to write an imagine for you. So....write a comment or DM me. 

Request form:

Name:

Guy:

Occupation:

Scenario: 

Other important stuff:

As you can tell I'm sorta new to this imagines thing (even though I read A TON of them) I'd love to here from you. 

I wrote the chapter to beg you to comment

Begging you to comment

I'll help you out a little. 

If you have a birthday in October, comment this emoji (🎃) 

If you love Fred Weasley, comment this emoji (👻) 

If you celebrated Sebastian Stan's birthday, comment this emoji (🎂)

If you plan on commenting more after this chapter, comment this emoji (😜)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!!

I hope none of my ranting offended you. If it did...well then don't be afraid to comment somewhere in the sea of comments I know I will have.