Pietro catch up

How You Meet:

(assuming he didn't die and he became an avenger)

You met Pietro at a bar in Stark Tower. It was Tony's going away party and Pietro had waddled up to you.

"May I buy you a drink, milady?" he had asked, his voice slurred. Obviously he had not been to one of Tony's parties and learned not to drink too much.

"Nope! Sorry, I'm not thirsty, but I can drive you home if you'd like that," you said being a kindhearted woman. He nodded and slowly walks beside you as you made your way to the elevator.

"What's your name?" Pietro asked and yes you knew who he was. You had been 'friends' with Stark for a while and he had told you all about the avengers in his drunken state.

"Y/N. Here," you said and helped him into the elevator, seeing that he was so drunk he could barely stand straight.

"You know you should not really drink at Stark's parties. He has really strong liquor," you told him, smirking.

He just smiled at you and kept staring at you.
"You are really beautiful you know,' he said to you, grinning from ear to ear.

Despite his drunkness, you blushed and smiled at him.

"Thanks. Now my car is this way. Try to keep up," you told him. He smirked again and walked beside you.

You both walked to the car even though Pietro was practically stumbling next to you. After a short walk, you both get safely into the car.

"Where's your apartment?"

He Asks You Out:

Despite how drunk Pietro was, he still managed to steal your heart. He was hilariously oblivious to many things, including your liking of him. He had asked you to come by the next day when his sister came back so that you could meet her.

He secretly wanted you to be around for the next few days and he also wanted to ask you out. You were actually flattered that he still wanted you around, so you came back the next day.

The next day really consisted of you taking care of him and sadly his sister too who had gotten home the right before you arrived. Wanda drove herself home the next day with a hangover and she greeted you with a sickly smile. You had felt really bad for both of them so you started to make them some soup with the ingredients in their pantry. Pietro was asleep most of the time, but when he was awake he used you and Wanda as a pillow. You decided that you loved him when he snuggled his face into your neck. You'd looked at Wanda and she was smiling at you.

"He doesn't do that to just anybody," she said, her accent very strong. You LOVED their accents especially Pietro's. It was really nice ;).

She seemed to know how much you liked him by the way you were twirling his hair with your fingers. It was funny how much you start to like a person after you've just met. Pietro made you feel like you were his friend for his whole life.

"What do I do?" You asked her quietly, not wanting to wake up sleeping beauty.

"He likes you a lot, darling. Just wait for him to ask you out. Trust me. It'll be soon."

"Y/N....will you go out with me?" Pietro asked sleepily. He opened his eyes and stared at you lovingly.

"Are you serious about our relationship?" you asked him, skeptically.

"As serious as I can be," he said sitting up and gently grabbing your hand. You beamed at him.

"Okay then...Tomorrow at the Bear Diner. 7 o'clock." You suggested. He nodded and smiled at you.