(Chubby) What he calls you

-- I hope it make sense that this chapter is what the character calls you, but we will pretend that your are chubby and its a sweet nickname that he calls you to make you feel better and in some cases to annoy you. You'll understand once you start reading... Also if you enjoy reading all these Chubby preferences, don't hesitate to comment on what you'd like. I love to do requests so don't be afraid to ask for an imagine.--

I also decided to just put a picture of the guy that I think is the best for this chapter. (I realize that doesn't make sense, but just look at the picture and read the preferences)

Tony:

Tony calls you sweet cheeks when he's trying to be cute or when he's trying to make you blush. He's says that your cheeks are so cute even thought you feel like thy are the most ugly things in the world. (maybe not that ugly) Sometimes Tony calls you cookie monster to annoy you because he knows you hate cookies (how on earth can you hate cookies?)

Steve:

Steve enjoys calling you ThunderThighs. He absolutely loves how big your thighs are. You really don't care that you are chubby. Yeah you try to work it off and stuff, but you aren't like really self conscious so it does not really bother you that he calls you that and you usually just smile sweetly at him. He knows this and he loves the look you have of your face when he calls you this.

Clint:

Clint enjoys calling you cuddles because it was the name of his dog when he was little and he thinks you are even more cuddly than his dog. (Which is a lot)

Bruce:

He loves calling you lovebug. You remind him of a ladybug because you are unique with your personality and unique black spots (not literally) and you are round and have wings to let you fly away from any bad comments people say to you. He loves you and all of you.

Thor:

Thor loves to call you sunshine because you light up his day. He gets very overwhelmed by everything that keeps happening to him and the Avengers and he loves coming home to you. 

Loki:

He loves calling you honeybee because it is really random and he likes the way you scrunch up your face when he calls you that. 

Bucky: 

Bucky absolutely LOVES to call you Bunny because he thought it was clever how his name sounded close to bunny. One day you needed his help and you yelled ''bunny'' instead of Bucky and you could hear him laughing from all the way across the apartment. "That was funny bunny honey", he said trying to keep a sweet face, but failing and exploding into laughter. 

Pietro: 

He loves to call you cheekbones because out of all your facial feature he loves your cheekbones the most. He got lost at looking at you when you were sleeping and then it just came out. "Hey cheekbones, wake up." You woke up and smiled at him. "That's a good one, Pete."