Baby

2nd Pietro Imagine

Name: Ana

Guy: Pietro

Occupation: Doctor at SHIELD and SHIELD agent. Just doctor at the time because she had a baby. The baby calms some of the patients. (The dad left when Ana found out about the baby, he said get rid of it our I'm leaving and the net morning he was gone.)

Scenario: Pietro just came back from a mission (they haven't met yet) and Pietro is freaking out about the needles (Hydra) so he gets to hold the baby girl (named Alexi) to calm him down. After words she asks him on a date.

Other important things: Ana: 20 Short red hair, hazel eyes, 6'5", wears lots of rings, wears a small compass looking necklace (the last things she got from her parents before they died).  Alexi: 18 months, brown hair, green eyes, 2 bottom teeth, 2 top teeth, can speak small sentences (ex: Hi mama. are you good, are you okay, etc).

Also I'm adding Rose and these other sibling: Drew, Liz, and Remmy. Drew was born first, Rose next, then Ana, then Liz, and than Remmy (the youngest). I tweaking some things but I hope you like it. 

Okay here it goes-

"Get rid of it Ana! I am leaving you in a heart beat if you don't" the man said in a harsh voice.

"I thought you loved me! If you loved me you would care for this baby," the broken woman screamed back, her eyes already wet with tears.

"You thought wrong! I never loved you so just get out!" the man yelled pushing her an her pregnant belly out of the door.

____end of dream_____

Ana woke up with a thud, her head hit the underneath of the stairs. She had been staying at her old house that she grew up in, her room has always been under the stairs. She insisted on sleeping in her room. Of course she had memories of her parents and siblings there. 

The top of the bunk bed. She was used to smacking her head on the stairs, she has a small dent there that her mother would always tease her about. Not in a mean way of course since she insisted on sleeping there her whole life. Ana touches the compass necklace and brought it up to her face. She saw her reflection. Her eyes were red from crying during the night. Lucky Alexis wasn't awake yet. She had time to compose herself and do her old daily routine for the morning.

Ana finished her morning activities and she called her sister Rose.
"I'm at the house. I'll go to work today after you get here. Okay thanks for agreeing to this, Rose."
Later that day, Rose came to their old house. Alexis was a sleeper so they had time to catch up.
"Do you remember that painting of us?" Rose asked Ana.
"Of course. We had a great day at school and we were just so happy that we both had new friends. Mom just HAD to get a picture painted. She said how happy our eyes looked and she just had to capture the moment." Ana said, tearing up. 

"Aw...Ana. Come here." Rose said, pulling her younger sister into a hug. 

"I miss them so much..I can't take care of Alexi without them..." Ana sobbed. 

"Ana we went over this already. Look at me. Come on look up with those puffy eyes of yours."

Ana looks up fearfully at her sister, "I can't" she says. 

"Ana, you just can keep saying that you can't. You've been doing a great job taking care of Alexi. She's happy. You've got three other sibling besides me to help you! You know that! And I know I'm talking for the rest of the gang when I say that they can take Alexi anytime. You've got help. And yes I know how you are such a romantic so I'll take her tomorrow and you can go on that blind date you told me about. Okay?" Rose lectures Ana.