Good Thing

1st Steve Rogers Imagine

Name: Megan

Guy : Steve Rogers

Occupation: Hydra agent

Scenario: Megans and agent from hydra how has the job of assassinating Steve, she gets to know him and over the years she falls in love with him and tells him how she feels and what her job is

Other important stuff: her hair's brown, she has green eyes and she can teleport

Kill Captain America. It just had to be that. Out of all the assassinations they could have given me. I had to kill the hot one. Hydra makes me sick.

I teleport from the base and start walking towards the target.

"Approaching the coffee shop, sir." I say into my ear piece.

"Good. Use tactic 12, agent," my commander instructs me. Tactic 12? Which one is that? Yeah as you can tell I'm not very good with remembering stuff, since all Hydra does is memory wipe people.

"Tactic 12 is what, sir?" I ask, quietly trying not to piss him off.

"You little stupid brat. Taunt and Flaunt." He tells me growing annoyed.

"You want me to flirt with him?"

"Yes, if you don't I'm coming down there and killing you both."

"Yes, sir." I say gritting my teeth.

I turn ear piece off and put it in my pocket. I walked over to the man at the coffee table closest to the door. He was a very handsome guy. He wore a nice leather jacket and a plaid shirt. His outfit looked pretty put together which made me laugh. I approached the table and sat down in front of him. It took at least two minutes for him to notice I was there and he looked up at me, smiling.
"Hey. Can I help you?" He asked. I smiled back at him and put my hands under my chin and stared at him happily.

"Yes actually, it seems that I've lost my number. Can I have yours?" I asked, innocently. 

He laughed and held out his hand. "I'm Steve and I don't have a phone." 

"I'm Megan and that's okay," I told him. I was starting to like this guy. He was really sweet, even to his crazy admirers and fans. Liking him wasn't a good thing. I tend to like people easily then I get my feeling hurt or I get hurt, physically.
I met this one guy at the base and he was an agent like me and turns out he was a jerk. He wanted nothing to do with me after I gave him my dinner for a week. We became friends and then he asked for food because he said that he was getting extra torturing time all that week and he needed to have more than just a cup of soup. So he had two cups. He then ignored me for the rest of the year because I didn't give him my dinner for the year. I guess it was smart of me to keep my stand my ground because other wise I would have literally starved to death.
Anyways, I tend to like people before I get to know them, is my point.
Steve offers me a sugar cube and I pop it into my mouth.
"I know this sounds childish, but do you wanna be friends? I don't have many friends 'round here and I'd love to make a new one." Steve asked me. I grinned happily and involuntarily. Then my smile faltered and I frowned as I saw a black jumpsuit with a red symbol on it outside.
"I'd love to..." I said emotionless.
"Um..you okay?" He asked.
I shook my head and grabbed him by the collar. I pulled Steve into the women's bathroom, roughly.
"Megan? What the-"
I cut him off. I let go of him and started talking.
"I'm just gonna be out with it...." He looked at me expectantly. "I'm a hydra agent."
"Really? Megan. You're not gonna kill me in here are you?" He asked.
"No I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna just talk fast", I tell him. He nods.
"I work for hydra and they gave me this power to teleport and I'm gonna teleport us out of here and your gonna help me go into hiding. I really like you and I think we can become really good friends and I've never really had any great friends and I have this feeling that you will be my best friend and maybe more and I would love to get off the grid and become a shield agent and get out of hydra and use my power for a better cause." I exhale loudly. Steve stands in front of me, confused, amused, scared, and excited.
"I'm hoping you got all of that."
"I did. And I'll help you. I think we will be really good friends."
I smile and hug him. He smiles and hugs me back. We escape through the back door and start to rebuild our lives.

---Two Years Later---

"Yes, Clint, yes. Please just calm down......I'll be there in less than four minutes. Thor can't kill you in 4 minutes if you have your bow.........Well then go get your bow...the pop tart won't come back up whole...okay. Bye" I end the phone call and teleport to the store. Clint won't stand a chance against Thor and his pop tart rage without his bow.
"Sprinkle kind today eh?" The cashier asks. I laugh.
"Yeah. I'm in a rush. My friend might kill someone if he doesn't have them in three minutes." The cashier, Marley, has no idea that what I'm saying is literal so she laughs and hand me my box.
"Thanks," I say and quickly teleport out.
I put my hand in front of Thor's face. His eyes widen and he grabs the box from my hands.
"Never letting...Arrows get...my sweets...ever....again," Thor says through a mouthful of pop tarts.
I laugh and walk towards Steve's room.

"Hey...can I come in." I ask from outside the door. I hear a mumble from inside and I open the door.
Steve sits on the ground with a picture in his hands. "Oh Meg!" He says and puts the picture away quickly.
"Come sit. Um. How are you?" He asks awkwardly.
"I saw you this morning. We live under the same roof." I tell him.
"Yeah. I guess..I just...um can I tell you something? Promise you won't get mad?" He asks.
"If you broke my phone again I swea-"
"No.no. I just want to have a heart to heart thing." He says.
"In that case go right ahead" I tell him encouragingly.
"I don't want to ruin our friendship. This is hard for me to say, but...I love you Meg. Not in the friendship way, but like I think I'm in love with you Megan." He says, his eye watering.
"Steve why are you crying about this?" I ask him tearing up as well.
"Because I don't..I didn't think..that you...I don't want to..."
"Isn't this a good thing?" I ask him.
"No! Because I know that I'll ruin our friendship and it will all go bad from there and then I'll never see you again and-"
"It is a good thing Steve. It actually a great thing. Do you want to know why, sweetheart?" I say to him, placing a hand on his cheek and pulling his face close to mine.
"Why Meg?" He asks.
"Because I love you too. And I'd love to be your girlfriend if you'd have me as your girlfriend." I say smiling, sheepishly.
"Really?" He asks, his hopeful eyes making me grin.
"Yeah! I can't believe you didn't tell me before. I felt the same way. We could have become a couple a long time ago and then we could have been married by now!" I say, hoping to lighten the mood.
Steve laughs and wipes his nose.
"I love you Megan." He says without any shame.
"I love you so much Steve." I tell him.
Steve bring my face close to his and we share a long needed kiss.