Moving in Together

Steve:

"Y/N!" You spun around and looked at Steve. He stood there looking at you smiling widely. "Yes?" You asked him, putting down your phone and walking towards him. 

"I found a beautiful house really close to S.H.I.E.L.D. Maybe we can um..." Steve said. You smiled really wide and cupped his face in your hands. 

"We'll move in tomorrow," you said. Then you kissed him on the lips and Steve smiled happily. Finally

Tony:

Tony surprised you will a fancy dinner at the place where you met. You sat at a table in the middle of the room and talked for a while. Then a subject you had been wondering about came up. 

"Y/N, I would really appreciate it if you would move into Stark Tower with me," Tony said, casually. You scoffed and shook your head. 

"And what would that accomplish?" You asked. 

"It would let me spent every minute with you and make more amazing memories," Tony said. You raised you eyebrows. 

"I'll get my stuff then," you said, smiling.

Bruce:

You laughed as Bruce told another joke about Tony and Bruce smiled, loving the way your face brightened as you laughed.  

"Y/N, I'm not really sure I know where you live, so that I can come over tonight," Bruce told you. You frowned. 

"I live at the same apartment as Steve and I'm just two doors down," you told him. 

"I'm still not sure where that is," Bruce said. You frowned again. 

"Maybe we can buy an apartment together," you said shyly. Bruce blushed. 

"Ok," Bruce said. You smiled and took out your phone to make some calls.

Clint: 

You had told Clint that you had been kicked out of you apartment because you has ties to the avengers and your roommate didn't believe in the avengers, so she kicked you out. You took your stuff and surprised Clint at his apartment. He said you could live with him for free so you did. There was only one bed...so you got to spend all your time together. 

Thor:

"Maiden Y/N," Thor said. You quickly pulled your dress over your head and walked slowly out of your room.

 "Thor?!" You asked, excitedly. He wasn't supposed to be here. He said he was going back to Asgard, which you never got the chance to see. You ran out of your room and into the kitchen. Thor stood there with a bunch of scratches and his arm stained with blood. You ran into his arms and kissed him. Thor happily kissed you back and after what seemed like an hour you split apart. 

"I thought you were in Asgard," you told him. 

"I came back to ask you something," he said taking your hand. You furrowed your eyebrows.

 "Will you come to Asgard with me?" He asked you. You smiled wide. 

"I would love to," you said. Thor grinned and kissed you once more. You were finally going to Asgard.

Loki:
(Based on Thor: The Dark World)

Loki had finally been released from his cell by Thor because Thor needed him. As he finally walked out of the enchanted room you engulfed him in a hug. He was far more muscular than last time you'd hugged. Loki wrapped him arms around you.

 "Will you come on the quest with me?" He asked. 

"I was going anyway," you told him, being one of the friends Thor said he wanted with him to escape from Asgard. Loki grinned and kissed you with a growing passion. You grinned into the kiss and deepened it. Finally you broke apart. 

"Odin knows how long I've wanted you to do that," you said. Loki grinned. 

"I know too. I read your mind. You find me very attractive," Loki said, smirking. You rolled your eyes. 

"It was not really a secret," you told him. 

"Sure, it wasn't," he said. You shook your head and walked into the ship.

      You finally got Loki from doing a bunch of bad things after the quest and you found a house right next to S.H.I.E.L.D just to be safe. Loki was excited to be living in Midgard as were you and he was excited to get a house with you. 

"Loki, let's go," you said to him. Loki nodded and transported you both to your new home.

-- Y'all happy I updated? I've been working on this for pretty long. Lol! Plz comment on what u want next and vote!