Bucky catch up

(Civil War spoilers) (go watch the movie if you have not seen it!)(I don't know exactly what happened so it may seem pretty random) (I will add more after I do Pietro if you want some more fluffy stuff)

How you meet:

You were hanging out in your hotel room when you heard an audible  bang coming from outside. You got up and walked to your window. Men in black suits were silently climbing up the walls of the hotel and towards a room. You knew the guy in the room above you and he looked pretty attractive so you decided to warn him that he was being tracked down. 

As you go to his hotel room you saw another man walking up the steps to his room as well. Captain America. You had always longed for action so you spoke up. 

"Cap, can I join you? I'm Y/N and I fought in the military for fifteen years. I want to help." You whispered pleadingly. He just shrugged and opened the door. 

Cap and the man had a little chat while you were practically speechless at how hot this guy was. You learned that his name was Bucky and so you decided to talk to him. 

"Bucky I just want you to know, you are really attractive..." you said confidently. He looked like he as holding in a laugh despite the urgent warning you and Steve were trying to preform. You smiled charmingly at him and he finally cracked. Bucky laughed and Steve finally told you both to knock it off. 

You tried your hardest to take down some of the agents who had come to take Bucky. Bucky had figured out your name was Y/N and he had seemed pretty impressed with your style of combat. 

You Meet Again and He asks you out:

You did not know that Steve had looked you up on all your social media apps just to find your phone number for Bucky. He did it without you knowing so it just seemed like a random person was calling you and asking to go out on a date. Bucky had explained it to you and he said that he wanted to get to know you better because you made him laugh and you were really gorgeous. You had smiled and told him to meet you at the small diner next to the hotel. Even thought he was on the run with Steve he made time to go on that date with you. 

The Date:

"So Y/N, what do you do on the weekends?" Bucky asked.

"I like fantasizing about how awesome the military was. I had such a great time fighting with my associates. I'm pretty patriotic if you get to know me."

"And I plan on it."Bucky says half smiling. 

"On what?" you ask, completely oblivious to the moment of sweetness.

"Getting to know you." Bucky says smiling widely. Oh that smile. It could probably brighten my day anytime. 

He Kisses You:

Bucky had to go half way through the date and he felt so bad for it. 

"Bucky you've got to go. I don't want you to get caught. Go! I'll call you later."

"But I don't wanna leave..." Bucky says pouting like a child. 

You just stare at him, pleading for him to go.

"Fine, but can I just do something first?" He asks, staring intently into your eyes. 

"Yeah go ahe-" Bucky cuts you off by smashing his lips to yours. You kiss back passionately and even though you know he has your number, you doubt you will see him again, but you will. 

I love you's:

You saw Bucky the next day because you were called not by Bucky, but by Steve because he said Bucky needed someone other than himself. (not that I don't ship Stucky). He acted slightly differently. He looked really drained and uninterested in you. 

"Buck? You okay?" you ask him. He nods and stares at you for a while. He looked like he was fighting another part of him. 

He looked down at his hands and planted his face in them. You kneeled down next to him and touched his metal arm. He flinched and looked at you through his tear filled eyes. 

Your eyes filled with tears and you finally understood the conflict he was having with himself. He finally stopped being strong and broke down into your arms. His head was buried into your neck and his metal arm tightly and almost painfully clutching your side as he cried. 

You looked at Steve and Sam at the front of the room. Steve looked as if he was waiting his whole life for his friend to break down into his arms like that. He nodded like he was grateful that it was you if it was not him. Bucky's strangled sobs filled the abandoned room and you quietly soothes him. 

"I'm right here. You're going to be okay. Can you say something sweetheart?" You asked him lifting his head up slightly with your fingers. He nodded and spoke up. 

"I love you." he said, choking on the last word. You were the one who stayed strong for him even though you wanted to curl up into his arms and whisper those same words. 

"I love you too, but I need you to talk to us. I'll get you some water from my car and then you can tell us whats wrong," you said softly. Bucky lifted his head and sat up straighter but did not let go of your side, he did loosen his grip though thankfully.

Even though you really did not know what was going on, you comforted him and trusted that he would tell you when he was ready. You were ready to wait of him.