Cuddling

Tony:

"Y/N," Tony yelled. You turned to him. He grinned and held out his hands. 

"Would you come snuggle with me?" He asked, putting on a puppy face. You sighed and took his hands. He was never this cute with you except when he really wants something. ;) Tony pulled you over to the couch in the living room and you sat down on his lap. He stuffed his face in your hair. You grinned and ran a hand through his hair. He moaned a bit and you laughed at him. Tony got up and carried you to your room.

 "You little tease," he said. Cuddling usually turns into something else. (Dirty minds assemble)

Steve:

You two lovebirds always cuddle because he wants to make you feel safe at all times and he loves having you in his arms. 

"Y/N, do you want to cuddle with me?" Steve asked, getting comfortable on the couch. You smiled, put down your phone and walked into the living room. Steve held his arms out, you ran to him, jumped on him. 

"I love you," he told you as you got comfortable. 

"I love you more," you said to him. He frowned. 

"No, I'm pretty sure I love you more," Steve said. You giggled and snuggled into his chest. Steve grinned at you and pulled you close. Your little convos would cut down to a little love talk and then you two would snuggle with each other for the rest of the day because you both loved it so much. Just being with each other.

Bruce:

Bruce may be shy to show public affection, but at home you two are nearly inseparable. He loves to be have you in his arms. 

"Cuddle time," you yelled as you walked in through the front door. Bruce excitedly ran down the hall and picked you up. You squealed and dropped your brief case. Bruce brought you to your room and...tickled you. You squealed again and laughed. 

"....ahhhhh...noooooo," you said, in a quiet but loud voice, pleading for him to stop. Bruce sighed and got off you. 

"Fine, then you need to cuddle with me," he said, pouting. 

"You just had to ask," you said. Bruce rolled his eyes. You got lost in the moment and smiled at him because he was usually a downer, but now he was being quite cute. Later that night you two watched your favorite movie and cuddled, a lot.

Clint:

Clint isn't big on cuddling, but he does love to have you in his arms. One day, you got back from work and he swooped you up in his arms. 

"Let's have a date night," he said. You smiled.

 "As in Chinese takeout and movies?" You asked him. 

"Yep," he said. You nodded and pulled on your pajamas. (Red t-shirt and navy blue sweats) You spent the whole night watching movies and eating chicken fried rice.

Thor:

Thor loves to have you in his arms and to cuddle, even if he squeezed you to death. (Not death cause that would b bad) 

"Lady Y/N!" Thor boomed. 

"Yes, Thor?" You asked him. He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. 

"I want to cuddle," he said. You grinned and wrapped your arms around his neck. He set you down on the bed and you got comfortable. He slid in next to you as you grabbed the remote. He wrapped an arm around you. 

"___ (tv show in other chapter) Marathon?" You asked. Thor nodded eagerly and pulled you even closer if that was possible. You pressed play and both of you started to watch. The whole night consisted of the tv and cuddling. Not that you could complain.

Loki:

You'd finally gotten settled in your new house. Loki was in the living room playing around with the TV remote and trying how to work it. He was beginning to get the hang of it by the looks of it. You'd just gotten home and Loki threw the remote on the floor. You screamed at the sudden outburst and Loki was by your side in a instant. 

"I'm sorry, love. I got angry and-'' you cut him off. 

"That's fine, Loki. I was just startled.We can ask Agent Romanoff to come help us with it later,'' you told him. Loki nodded and you sat down on the couch with him after putting down your purse. Loki sat down next to you and pulled you to his side. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you,'' he said. 

"Pshh,'' I wasn't even scared,'' you told him, smugly. Loki laughed at you and kissed your cheek. Loki pulled you close and kissed your forehead. 

''How about some music?'' Loki asked. You nodded and pulled out your phone. You'd finally gotten the hang of it and bought the Katy Perry album. 

''Baby you're a firework!'' Loki sang loudly. You giggled at him and he kissed you. 

''I love you,'' he told you. Your snuggling was filled with 'I love you's' and kisses. Not that you didn't love it.