He Accidentally Hurts You

(I edited the chapter before this so you could read that as well) (I hope this is better edited now)
(I didn't put a picture for this one because no one voted.)
Steve:

You both were hanging out by the neighborhood pool when you heard Steve talking with someone. You turned your body in your chair and looked at him. He was talking with an elderly lady who was smiling and she handed him her frisbee. You did not understand why she has a frisbee with her, but Steve probably was asking her about that. You were watching him talk with a bright smile on his face. Steve did not  have a shirt on and you stared at him in awe. No wonder the serum was almost stolen. He looked so sweet as he talked to her with his sparkling blue eyes. He helped her sit down in a lounge chair so she could watch her grandson. Steve showed her how to throw it and you were watching so intensely you didn't notice that the frisbee what's heading towards you. "Watch out Y/N!" You heard someone say, but not soon enough. The frisbee knocked you in the forehead and you spun around in the chair because of the impact. The frisbee clattered to the ground as you held your head. Steve rushed to your side and grabbed your face. "Y/N! I'm so sorry! Are you alright? Does it hurt? Can I help?" Steve bombarded you with questions. You just shook your head and waved him off. "That's alright Steve, I wasn't paying attention. I'll be fine," you told him, your hand leaving your face. Steve's eyes widened a bit as he was your forehead. There was a red indent right in the middle. Steve kissed your forehead lightly and sat down next to you. "You should really put a shirt on before I get distracted again and fall into the pool," you told him, giggling. Steve smiled. "I guess you are fine. You've still got your humor," Steve said. You giggled again and hugged him lightly. "Sorry again," Steve said, again. "Steve, it was partially my fault," you said. "But partially mine too," Steve said. You rolled your eyes. "I'm alright, Steve. Don't worry," you told him. Steve nodded and pulled you close. You sighed and kissed him on the cheek. Clumsy Soldier.

Tony:

You were working on paperwork when you heard a yell from downstairs. You stood up quickly, making your chair fall to the ground, and ran down the stair. "Tony? Tony? Are you alright?" You yelled. You didn't hear a response so you ran even faster.  You got down to the bottom step and you quickly opened the door. Tony sat on the floor holding two metal rods in his iron man hands. It looked like he had just pulled them apart and you sighed in relief. He was just trying to get himself angry to pry the two rods apart. "Y/N! Watch out!" He yelled as he realized you were in the doorway. A robot came towards you from your right and another one from your left. You screamed and tried to run forward, but your foot got stuck in between the two. You fell to the ground with a thud. "Y/n!" Tony exclaimed. He ran towards you and effortlessly pulled you up. The robots moved away and your foot was released. "Are you alright?! Are you hurt?" Tony asked, worriedly. "I-I'm, ok. My foot. It hurts a little," you told him truthfully. "Let's go upstairs and we'll ice it," Tony suggested. "Ok," you said. He lead you to the door after shutting down the robots for the night. "They were programmed to guard the door at night and I guess technically it is night time so. Whatever. I'm so sorry" Tony explained as he helped you up the steps. "That's alright, Tony. I was just scared that all," you said. "Y/N? Being scared? I don't think so.." Tony said. You laughed. "Yeah, I wasn't scared at all," you said, smiling. "That's my girl," he said.

Bruce:

You were planning on surprising Bruce in his lab by bringing him a cake because he just deserved it so much. So when you walked into the lab his colleagues stared at you knowing and you just smiled. As you approached the lab you hear Bruce yell and you ran with the homemade cake still in your hands. When you got to the lab you noticed a huge puddle of green substance on the floor and you tried to step over it, but you slipped. The cake went flying and so did you. You slid all the way to where Bruce was standing without even saying a word. The cake landed on your head and you frowned and Bruce noticed you. His eyes widened and his face showed two emotions. Amusement and gratitude. Your backside burned. You lifted a butt cheek to see. Your pants had been singed away and your whole butt showed. It had even burned your underwear off. You squealed and jumped up only to fall down again. The substance burned your bare buttocks and you cried out in pain, bringing Bruce to his senses after laughing so hard. "Oh my! Y/N! Are you alright? That was ____ (science term I can't make up)! Are you burned?" He asked. You stood up carefully with Bruce's help and looked at your butt again. Bruce went to look but you pushed him back. "Oh, hell no. It burned through my whole outfit, including my underwear!" You screamed at him, quietly, not wanting anyone else to know what had happened, have them run in, and then getting mooned in the process. "If you hadn't yelled then I wouldn't have ran here so fast and I wouldn't have," you motioned to your face and wiped the frosting from your cheeks. "That wouldn't have happened," you told him. Bruce smiled at you, hiding a laugh, and immaturely licked the side of your face. "Thanks for the cake, sweetheart. It's very delicious!" He said, laughing. You huffed, but you couldn't stay mad at the adorable face Bruce was making. You laughed along with him and he signed out for the day. "I'll make Tony clean it up," he said, shrugging after you asked him what he would do with the mess. You nodded and he took your waist as you walked out of the building, not before you put on Bruce's lab coat around your waist to hide the shame you felt....and well....the accident.

Clint:

"Hey, Y/N! Look how far I can shoot this from! Stop painting that wall and watch! And it even-" Clint is cut off by you shrieking in pain. You lay on the floor with you twisted foot still caught on the bottom step of the ladder after Clint had scared you from down stairs. Your throat constricts as you look at your broken foot. Your face is stained with tears as you try to move your foot. Clint's footsteps are heard pounding on the stairs and as he approaches his eyes widen at the sight of your foot which should not be in the position it is in. "Y/N! Ohmygod!" He screams as he pulls you off the floor. You foot hold breaks free and he carries you to the couch. "What happened? Are you alright?" He bombarded you with questions and you huffed. "Clint! I fell of the freakin ladder because you scared the crap out of me and now I need you to take me to the hospital or Bruce or whoever can get this stupid pain to stop," you words were cut of by you choking on your tears. "Okay. Okay. I'm so sorry Y/N! Come here," Clint says, calmly trying to make you feel better. You sob into his shoulder and he picks you up to drive to the hospital. He doesn't even seat you down in the passengers seat, he just pushes the front chair back and keeps you on his lap while driving. "It's gonna be okay. Steady your breathing sweetheart. You'll be ok," he tell you, soothingly. Your arms shake around his neck and you burry your face into his neck. "It's gonna be ok," he tells you again, driving down the block. Your pain subdues a bit as you lay in the arms of your loving boyfriend.

Thor:

Your friend's small dog wondered it's way to your house and found its way into your living room. Thor was the one to find it first. "Y/N, there is a foreign creature in our living area. What do I do?" You laughed ask he asked you this and went into the living room. You gasped when you saw the small gray dog on the couch. Your footsteps had been very quiet so apparently Thor didn't hear you come in. He quickly turned around with his hammer in his hand just as you came in. The wind was knocked out of you and you fell to the ground breathing heavily. "Oh Lord Odin! Y/N I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- are you alright?" He asked, realizing that you were laughing and heavily breathing. "Yes, I'm fine Thor. I'm sorry I scared you." You told Thor. "Well then. Should I kill it like the spider?" You gasped and explained that it was not necessary to do so.

Loki:

"Y/N. I'm gonna beat you. Ha ha you are so slow," Loki teased as he sped in front of you. You huffed and ran faster. This race to the garden was not a very good idea. You ran faster to the garden. You slowed down when you didn't see Loki, but then shrugged and went faster. You reached the fountain and smiled at your self, placing your hands on your knees. Then out of no where at all, Loki appeared in front of you. You screamed and flew backwards....and sadly into the fountain. You knocked your head of the side of the fountain as you went down. You resurfaced with a scowl on your face while Loki was suppressing a laugh. "I swear Loki. If you-" you were cut off by Loki bursting out laughing. You yelled in frustration and you walked away back to your room. "No, Y/N. I'm sorry. It was just. Your hair was so wet and you-" you flipped your hair in his face and he coughed. You smiled just a tad as he looked at you with awe. You could see that there was a bit of red on his face and you assumed it had come from the water you'd splashed at him. You touched the back of your head and your finger came back with red on it. You had a scratch on your head and you groaned. Loki seemed to notice everything and he soon frowned. "Y/N, was that blood? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't-" you cut him off by hugging his with your wet body. Loki laughed. "Nice one, Y/N," he said, rolling his eyes. You just smiled and hugged him tighter.

-- sorry it took way to long to update. I made a new story. It has a bunch of fanfiction stories in it so feel free to read it. It would make my day if I got a bunch of read on that so thanks.