Painting Bucky (Part 2)

-------This is imaginary. It doesn't matter if this is not what happens in the comics. This is a really sad one. Thanks for all the support in these imagines.
-------

"Bucky! Help!!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face. I needed him right now. My nightmares had begun again. My head hurt and I felt like just going to sleep and not waking up.
I heard footsteps coming to my room.
"Y/N! What's wrong?! Are you hurt?" A man with blonde hair stared at me with worried eyes. I couldn't remember his name. All I could remember were his eyes. Then I figured it out.

Steve.

"What are you doing here, Steve?" How did he get into our apartment?

"Y/N, you asked me to stay over yesterday. You needed someone to look after you. Why were you screaming?"

I was really confused. Bucky was supposed to be here with me. He moved in with me.

"What? What's going on Steve? Where's Bucky? Why does my head hurt?"

Steve flinched as I mentioned Bucky. He brushed it off.

"You-You got hit by a car Y/N and you've got a really bad concussion. You need to rest."

"Steve. Don't you hide anything from me. Where's Bucky?"My mind was clouded with fog and I couldn't understand what was going on.

"Y/N. Listen. We are not in New York anymore. You're in Brooklyn."

"Why do we have an apartment in Brooklyn? Bucky and I-"

"Y/N. Stop. Please. You need to remember. I can't tell you. I just can't. Not now. Y/N." Steve was tearing up now and I realized there was something he was not telling me and it was something not good. Not good at all.

"Please Steve. What happened? Where's Bucky?"
I was weak and I just wanted Bucky here to comfort me.

"Okay. Alright." Steve let a few tears slide Dow his cheeks and he pulled out a big picture frame from under my bed. He kept it facing away from me.

"Do not hate me for this Y/N. Do you remember what happened the day you made this?" He turned it towards me. I stared at the painting.

Memories flooded into my head and all I wanted was for them to stop. I remembered everything. I knew where Bucky was and I couldn't have him back.

"Ooh," my eyes filled with hot tears.

"I'm so sorry Y/N."

My world shattered into pieces. Again.

Steve wrapped his arms around me and I sobbed  on his shoulder.
"I-I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to bring it up."

"Y/N. you don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault. The concussion could-"

"I want him back Steve. I'm so lost without him."

"Trust me ,Y/N, it's going to be fine. As long as-"

"I can't do this anymore Steve. I'm tired of being without him!"

"Y/N listen. Please just stay strong. I'm going to call the doctor." Steve got up and I buried my head in my hands.

I laid back and went to sleep. I could only dream of him now. He wasn't coming back anything soon.