Favorite TV shows

Steve:

You loved to watch crime shows and Steve lived to watch the with you. Person of Interest was one of your favorites. Steve would always watch with you and laugh as you yelled at the tv when John Reese would fail at catching the suspects (which was only a couple times) Thankfully, Steve liked to watch the show with you even if you were more engaged.

Tony:

You loved to watch Teen Wolf  because you loved werewolf fantasies. Tony, on the other hand, hated them. He would always groan as you sat down to watch an episode. "Shut up, Tony. It's my favorite episode," you would always tell him. Tony would roll his eyes but sit down and play on his phone next to you, unbelievably tolerating the sounds coming from your mouth as your favorite scene started. One time after you told him off he said "it seems like you always say that this episode is your favorite." "Correct. Because they all are my favorite," you told him. Tony rolled his eyes again but still sat down next to you. You'd set up a schedule for when he could watch his show and when you could watch yours so you didn't have to argue about it.

Bruce:

You and Bruce loved to watch TV shows together. Sometimes you watched Pretty Little Liars when Bruce wasn't home. When he was home you'd snuggle on the couch and watch How I Met Your Mother or Grey's Anatomy.

Clint:

Clint loved to watch movies with you, but when you didn't have time to watch a whole movie you would watch shows like CSI and crime shows. You both loved to watch action movies as well.

Thor:

Thor did not know much about TV so you usually would teach him to love all the shows you loved like cooking shows. Thor would always get really hungry while watching them so you'd always make him his favorite meal. He loved to watch TV with you because he got to snuggle with you.

Loki:

Loki also did not know much about TV so you introduced him to you favorite show,  Big Bang Theory. You just loved the jokes in this show. Loki seemed to agree. The first time you watched this with him he laughed until he fell off the couch taking you with him. You ended up sleeping on the couch still watching the show.

--Sorry I just had to fix this. I've got no idea why I only had Steve, Tony, and Bruce on here so here is the rest. Thanks for the reads!!!