Cute Activities You Do Together

-sorry for not updating. Love y'all! Thanks so very very much for reading! ❤️❤️ I started crying when I watched this. Its funny not sad so don't get worried. 

Tony:

You both love to go on hikes for some reason. Something about being in the forest alone makes both of you so happy and excited. Sometimes you hike to a lake and go skinny-dipping and then watch Netflix in your cabin. Yes, you always bring tech and you own a cabin in the forest. 

Steve:

You both LOVE to work out together. Usually its hard to keep up, but his love of exercise was so contagious and made you want to watch him workout even more. He was very hot when he worked out. You usually ran on the treadmill or the stationary bike. Sometimes you would make him run in the treadmill next to you. When you've had a rough day or you're feeling down you walk of the treadmill or do weights while you watch Steve work out. All in all, you both love to be at the gym together whether you both are working out or just chilling. (nobody chills at the gym btw only Steve does) :)

Clint:

Clint and you enjoy going to a lake and watching the sunset at the dock.  You swim together an do archery net to your cabin in the woods. Sometime you go on a trip with Tony and his girlfriend, but you don't sleep in the same cabin because "It's Tony" (Clints' words)

Bruce:

You both love to have cute moment when you boost each others stamina because he is deeply self conscious and so are you. You have a specific game that you play when you both need some self confidence. You sit on your shared bed and stare at each other for five minutes, letting the other see all the imperfections and also the perfections. Bruce sometimes gets lost and keeps staring at you even when the timer goes off. Then you spill out all the perfections and flaws. You don't play this game for a long time because you both start to turn red after the first round. A massive cuddles session is needed after this game. 

Sam:

Sam loves to go to museums and art galleries. You don't particularly like it, but you'd go everyday to see the look on Sam's face when he is concentrating on the artwork or exhibits. He is always smiling. He usually wants to go to history museums to learn, but when he wants to just look at things he drags you to the art galleries. For his birthday you got him an unlimited pass to the History of Art museum. 

Thor:

Thor loves to go to the gardens by your house because apparently he doesn't see flowers very often and they remind him of you. He think you are his delicate flower. Its quite adorable. 

Loki:

Loki drags you to the theatre almost every weekend. He loves to go see plays at the local theatre. You would be lying if you said you hated the theatre. I didn't know what it was until Steve invited you to a play and then you took Loki and he made it into a big thing to do every weekend. You both loved it. 

Pietro:

Pietro loves to take you to the beach. He always wants to go whenever you both have free time. You both have a great time. You do everything that could could do at a beach. Paddle boarding, snorkeling, inner tubing, jet skiing, cruises, whale watching,really anything thats available. Plus you get to see Pietro shirtless all the time which is a great bonus. 

Bucky:

You love to go to the aquarium with Bucky, he always want to please you so he takes you. He loves the smile on your face when you watch the otters swim around playfully. He actually loves it as much as you do, maybe even more. Something about the aquatic feeling just makes him happy. It is tradition to go to the candy store after.