Protectivness

Tony:

Tony is protective over you and it's really cute, but it's is also a little annoying. Once you were talking with the cashier at Starbucks and he had asked what your name was and Tony stepped in. He told the cashier off and the man had wide eyes and gave Tony scared looks. You had left the store and had to talk with him. 

"Tony, that was not necessary," you told him. He frowned. 

"He was so flirting with you, he needs to know that you are mine! All mine," Tony said. You had rolled your eyes. 

"I could have handled it," you told him crossing your arms. Tony sighed. 

"Sorry, Y/N," he said. 

"That's better, plus it was sorta cute," you said. Tony grinned. 

"Glad you think so," he said, pulling you by your waist into the car.

Steve:

Steve was also really protective, but you thought it was super cute. Once a man had smacked your butt on your way out of Macy's. You spun around and gave him a deathly glare. Steve had grabbed the mans hand and yanked it around the mans back. 

"Don't think I did not see that, sir. That is no way to treat a woman. Especially my girlfriend." Steve growled. You shook your head, hiding a smile. 

"Say sorry to Y/N," Steve said, venom dripping out of his mouth. You didn't think you'd seem him this mad since forever. 

"I'm-I'm sorry," the man said. Steve released his grip and the man scrambled away. You stared at Steve for a while and he blushed. 

"He was disrespectful towards you," Steve said, defending himself. 

"That's fine. I thought it was cute," you told him. He smiled, his face still a bit flushed. He took your hand and bought you your clothes.

Bruce:

Bruce was hesitant about being protective, but he would always protect you with his life. One time a man at a fashion boutique was being very flirtatious and he was starting to get touchy on you. You called Bruce while you were trying on stuff cause you were a little scared of being alone with he man. You told him you were fine, but you missed him and wanted him with you. He was only like a mile away so he drove just a little to meet you. You slowly made your way out of your stall and the creepy man -Marvin you thought- was there, smiling. 

"I think this would look great on you," he told you, handing you a very revealing dress. 

"No, that's alright," you told him, pushing it away and waking towards cashier. 

"Fine," he muttered to himself. He rung up your stuff and handed them to you, but grabbed your arm. 

"Let go of me!" You screamed. Bruce barged in thought the door. He was green.... 'Oh no' you thought. Hulk grabbed the man and threw him across the room. The man had let go of your arm and you stared at Hulk for a while. He was breathing heavily and you had to calm him down. 

"Ok, you are ok. I am ok," you said, stroking his side. He grunted and his hands became smaller. He grunted louder and ran outside, probably back to your house. You smiled slightly. 'I love him so much' you thought.

Clint:

Clint was protective of you but didn't go over the top. He liked to intimidate the men who flirted with you, but didn't hurt them. He would usually just threaten to kick them in he balls or something, but he loved to show them his bow and tell them how it could kill them so easily. The men backed away slowly which made you giggle.

 "Clint, that was rude." You told him, trying to fight back a smile. He just smiled and pulled you to his side. 

"I know," he said.

Thor:

Thor was very protective over you. Every time a man flirted with you he would intimidate the man or even get physical. One time a very nice man was talking with you and he asked for your number. Thor was standing just a few feet away and he came over and pushed the man away. You told Thor to get a hold of himself and you helped the man up. 

"I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend," you told him. He man looked startled, but he nodded and walked away. Thor felt just a little guilty and he said he was sorry for embarrassing you. You forgave him.

Loki:

Loki was not very protective because he knew you wouldn't leave him. Men were sort of touchy with you so Loki would just pull you to his side and away from the men. Some woman flirted with you sometimes too, but you just talked with them and finally told them you had to leave.