They're Sick

-Just pretending that Steve and Bucky can get sick.- -the comic is soooooooo cute!!!!--

Steve: 

Sickness was in the house again. Steve was coughing up a load of phlegm. Poor Steve. 

The day consisted of laying on the couch and arguing with Fury about how Steve can't get sick. Fury was furious (;0) because he just thought you two were at home playing hide the zucchini.

You kept putting Steve back to bed because he kept trying to come out and talk to Fury himself. Then finally Fury hung up on you in mid sentence and you continued making Steve your homemade chicken noodle soup. 

Then the rest of the night, yes it was night by that time, consisted of still laying on the couch with Steve now and watching movies. 

"I love you, Y/N." Steve said in a rough throaty voice. 

"I know, sweetheart, you don't have to tell me today. I know. I love you too," You tell him. 

"But I want to tell you," he says, his eye turning into those puppy dog eyes. 

"BABE don't you start doing that! BABE!" You say, smiling and warning him with your eyes. 

Steve smiles and places his head on your chest. 

"I love you," he says again. 

"And I love you."

Tony: 

Tony usually stayed away from sickness unless you get sick, he is still cautious, but he feels bad and then he takes care of you. And now he's sick and he's mad at you for getting him sick. 

"Y/N! Get me some soup!" Tony screams from his bed. 

"ITS IN THE MICROWAVE!" You yell back him. You grab the now hot soup and bring it to him. 

"Tony I know you are mad at me, but you don't have to be an ass just because you got sick."

"YES I do! I could be solving world hunger, but now I'm in bed just laying here because if I get up I'll barf all over my expensive floors." Tony growls back at you. 

You hold in your anger and just calmly say, "Buy another servant because I'm done for today." 

"Get me my computer so I can do exactly that!" Tony yells. 

"NO!" You scream and run to the elevator. 

Despite the fast systems of the elevator it seems to take an hour for the elevator to come up. 

You hear uneven footsteps on the 'expansive floors' and you turn to see Tony holding his stomach and crying as he looks at you. You feel a pang in the bottom of your stomach and you can't stay mad at him while he's sick. 

"I hate being sick..." he says and runs to you despite his stomach. He wraps his arms around your waist and leans his head on your side. 

"Okay Tony. Come here." You say and grab his by the legs. You lift him in your arms and carry him to his bedroom. 

"Y/n, you're so strong." He says, admiring you. 

"I know sweetheart. Go to sleep."

Bruce:

"Can you grab me some Advil babe?" Bruce asks, rubbing his forehead. 

"Yeah, sure." You open one of the cupboards and bring him two tablets. 

"Thanks,'' Bruce says and takes the pills. 

You lay together on the couch and watch baby videos of each other.