FAMOUS

*1 month later*
We came home to get ready for senior year. We all have been training our babies and everything in life is great! We're gonna be the group to look out for in this years local round up! And in the halls of school. We have three weeks to get our horses ready for the rodeo. We also have three days to get ready for senior year! We got our schedules and have the same ones! This year is gonna rock!

First day of senior year. Lucca is on his way to pick me up. We turned up the music and pulled into the school parking lot blasting a Dustin Lynch song. Rose, Hunter, Dalton, Taylor, Sage, and Axel all pulled in shortly after and we all walked into school like we owned the place. People watched us as we walked down the main hall and as we split into smaller groups smoothly, heading to home room. In home room I had Axel, Taylor, and Rose and it was History. Right across the hall was Hunter and Sage's home room, English. Dalton and Lucca have home room across the school, Spanish. We all have the next class together and it's equestrian science. The other classes don't really matter cause we all have the same teachers and classes but different periods. We sat through our boring home room classes and met up in the center of school to head to Equine science. It's really awesome this school offers the class. The only people in it is our group and about seven other kids. We started with the syllabus and class expectations and finally moved to the fun stuff. We learned why they couldn't vomit, how their genetics worked, and what causes the blue eye. It is cool to know that a baby will take mostly after the father in color, so if you had a sorrel mare and bred to a dark bay stallion the baby would be closer to a bay than a sorrel. I was amazed by the brindle horse, its color is caused by a mutation in the womb. It's a form of conjoined twins. I liked learning how my colt's coloring worked.

*Timeskip to lunch*
"That new Equine Science is a really cool class!" I heard Taylor comment.

"Yea! It was cool learning how my colt's coloring happened!" I followed.

"This is gonna be a great year guys!" Dalton said practically skipping at the sight of cookies.

"Haha! Dalton saw the cookies! We won't be gettin him back for a while!" Lucca said while scooping me into his arms. "Been awhile since these got any action." He whispered in my ear referring to his lips.

"Let's go on a little ride after school then! I'll give you some action up on the ridge my mom and dad had their first kiss at. Maybe I can prove to my mom that the place isn't cursed."

"Oh yea! Didn't she fall off her horse when they leaned in?" Rose asked remembering the story my mom and dad told at a dinner we had with Rose's parents.

"Yep! It was a pretty funny story! Glad my first kiss didn't happen like that." I said laughing thinking back to mine with Lucca. "I love you." I whispered in his ear, still in his arms.

"I thought I loved you then! I think I love you now! I know I'll love you more later!" He said kissing my cheek, forehead, and finally pecking my lips.