New Relationships

As I'm driving home I think about his name. I've narrowed it down to
Renegade
Wrangler
Vegas
Chevrolet

I'll pose the question to my friends when I get to Lucca's place.

"Omg who is this cutie?" Rose asked when I unload him.

"He doesn't have a name yet." I respond.

"Ooh can I help?!" She whisper-squealed.

"Yes I've narrowed it down to
Wrangler
Vegas
Renegade
Chevrolet."

"Ooh let's do a vote."

We wrote our votes on a piece of paper.
Wrangler-2
Vegas-2
Renegade-4
Chevrolet-3

"Looks like Renegade wins! And his nickname will be Ren!"

"Yay!"

"Now Rose we need to take something else out of the trailer. Stay here a sec." I took out her early birthday present. Which was a dun overo with a split blaze. It had a white patch on its rump and at the bottom of her right shoulder. All of her legs were white and her tail was white with a black streak in it. Her main was white and black. Her barrel and neck was solid on the right side but on her left side she had a white spot on her barrel. She was almost a yearling and stood at only 14.3hh. But both her parents were 15.2hh so she has more growing she's just a late bloomer.

"Omg omg omg!" She hugged the fillys neck and cried tears of joy. "She's so cute! I love her! Mind if I use one of your names?"

"Nope! How about Rain or Nevada or Anthem? Ooh or Pistol?"

"I like Rain or Nevada!"

"Nevada!" Everyone chorused.

"Ok Nevada it is!"

"And my dad said that if anyone wants one of our foals for $550 can have it. Foals from these mares and studs are normally $5500 at the auction. And y'all get first pick before the auction! Oh and yours is free Lucca as a birthday present!"

"No I'll buy it!"

"Nope!"

"At least $200!"

Our bickering went on for about three minutes.

"$100 final answer!" I say annoyed.

"Fine!" Next we all headed over there and everyone had a new foal. Lucca got a 13.3hh young foal. It was a red dun with a cute blaze. It had Embers zebra stripes. She was named Vegas.

Hunters horse, Wrangler, was a light red dun with dark strips and a black tail with highlights. His mane was black beneath and blonde on top. He also had a blaze.

Dalton named his Pistol, and he was a reddish dun color with fading brown socks and a red mane and tail. He also had a small snip on his nose.

Taylor got a dunskin overo and named her Dually. She had a strange leg pattern where she had three black stockings but the last back leg was the buckskin color. She had a small, rough, white patch on her lower stomach and across under her entire girth area. Lastly most of her face was white.

Sage called her beautiful mare Rianan (pronounced Rhiannon) aka Rain. She was a gypsy Quarter cross and was a chocolate palomino with beautiful dapples. She had a blaze and four white socks, as well as half of her tail was her palomino color and the other half blonde.

Finally there's Axel who got a palomino overo and named him Diesel. He was about half white and half palomino. With a cool yellow circle around his eyes while the rest of the head was white.

To conclude the day into one word it would be perfection!