Meeting The Bronc Rider

Add
A while after our performance I heard the Bronc riders being called so I went to the draw. I pulled a big roan mare. She looked like she had a few surprises under her feet. I ride bareback broncs because I loved feeling the muscles ripple and the power surge through their body.
"Evelyn Williams riding Fire Under Those Feet in the wrangler bucking shoot!" I never listen to the stupid sexist comments they have to say, I just settle onto my horse and try to read them and learn their personality with the three seconds I know them before they try to kill me.

"Ready?" I nod.

"One...two...three..." I count to myself and the gate opens.

She shoots right with an immediate left following. I expected the right and stuck with the left. I rode the spin and stayed with her for a few forward bucks. She threw herself all four feet in the air and kicked wildly. She twisted and turned but I never left her hide. I was on her like glue then I heard the buzzer.

I undid the tie and grabbed the pickup cowboy. Winking as he set me down. He winked back and I ran for the fence as the horse turned on me. What'd I do so bad to you? I thought to myself as I fell into all the other bronc riders. I landed right in a cute cowboy's lap. He smiled at me and helped me up.

"There ya are. Nice fence scale!" He laughed.

"Ha thanks. And thanks for catching me..."

"Lucca."

"Lucca! I'm Evelyn but you can call me Evie."

"Nice to meet you Evie!"

"You too! See you round?" I asked hopefully.

"Definitely!" After his answer I ran off to find Rose.

"Rose! Rose! Rose!" I ran to our trailer.
"Nice ride Eve!"

"Thanks but guess what!?"

"What?!"

"I just fell into a really hot cowboy!"

"Ooooooohhhh!" We screamed and did the girl jump/dance.

"What's his name what does he look like? How did you meet? I want to know EVERYTHING!"

"Ok well I fell into his lap when I was scaling the fence and his name is Lucca. He has black hair and blue eyes. He is pretty tall and looks about our age."

"Eeeek! Now I need a cowboy!"

"Maybe he has a friend!" I said suggestively wiggling my eyebrows.

"Haha! Maybe! Let's get ready for barrels, poles and roping."

"Alright."

We went over for poles and both ran a 21s run. Barrels went well I got 16.881 and Rose got 17 flat. Roping went great too! Break away was 4.271 for me and 4.262 for Rose. In tie down I got 7.275 and Rose got 7.357. In team roping we pulled a 3.839. We finished the day with with a pretty stack of cash. I heard music and told Rose about the party so cwe went to get dressed.

Hey guys. So I got my chapters out of order haha anyways here's the update. Read, Love, Rodeo!