[end]

so that was it, we finally reached the end of this fanfic. oh god what a rollercoaster. Im so soft of lord

to be fair I started this fic because i was bored and had this idea in my head. I wanted this fic to be for fun, no drama involved and I thought there would be hardly any readers.

but when I saw people actually liked it and kept on reading and supporting me I felt bad because I gave up on this book a long time ago rip.

I'm not proud with this whole fanfic to be honest - I was out of ideas and couldn't update regularly =_=

but regardless I thought that I must finish it, I felt guilty and I really hate unfinished fanfics. so here it is. I chose an open ending. I leave it to your imagination, the real truth behind everything? well it can be whatever you like. I decided that I'll end it here.

I'm sorry if you don't like the way it ends and sorry if you thought it was going to be a happy ending for Yoonmin, I'm just good at fucking things up.

Time for shameless self promo (I'm not even ashamed) cHECK MY OTHER FANFICS I swear I won't fuck up "Limitless Time"

The fanfic I'm the most proud of is this one

It's nothing that special nor extraordinary, but I'm proud with the way it turned out

It's nothing that special nor extraordinary, but I'm proud with the way it turned out. I didn't even plan the whole thing. I just wrote it down. No wondering what to write in the next chapter, no wondering whether somebody will read it or like it. It really wrote itself. So, if you don't mind spending 30 minutes of your life for this short fanfic, please go and check it out. 👀

Thank you sooooooo so so so much for all the reads, comments and votes ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for staying until the end and putting up with me and my bullshit, it was really nice knowing somebody is interested in something I've written - that's literally one of the best feelings I've ever had. of course if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Again, thank you. I love you