[1]

AN [7th Dec 22] hi I really really despise this book, all the typos and plot holes, but it's still up because its the first one I ever finished and it reminds me that I have a passion for writing, I can do better than this I swear 🙄

The phone rang annoyingly causing Yoongi to lose concentration and stop writing down the lyrics he had made up in his head.

He hung up when he saw an unknown number was calling. Whoever it was, he could wait.

His phone rang again making the boy sigh in frustration for being interrupted for the second time.

Yoongi hung up again seeing it was the same number. It was probably Hoseok goofing around like always.

Turning his attention to the open notebook in front of him the boy continued scribbling down words and muttering so he won't forget them.

It wasn't long until the phone rang for the third time making Yoongi now angry. This time he decided to pick up.

"Hello?" he said obviously irritated.

There was silence for a couple of seconds. Yoongi closed his eyes and gulped, calming himself.

"Who is calling?" he asked calmer this time.

No answer.

"What's so important that you called me three times in a row and now  can't say a single word?" the mint haired boy asked again hoping that this someone will finally say something.

Seconds passed and when Yoongi was about to hang up he heard a familiar voice from the other line.

"Sorry, wrong number" the voice replied and hung up right after leaving Yoongi confused.

~~~

heya this fic is going to have short chapters, I guess no more than 1k words per chapter;
I'm writing this for fun while I have spring break;
I'll try my best to make it interesting, I hope you like it ^ω^