[4]

"Hyung let's watch a movie tonight." Taehyung threw himself on top of Yoongi who was scrolling in his instagram.

"Ugh Tae, let's sleep instead, I'm tired." Yoongi yawned and closed his eyes.

"Nooo, Baek told me to watch this scary movie called 'Anabelle' but I'm scared to watch it by myself." Taehyung shook Yoongi's shoulders to make him open his eyes.

"Then call Baekhyun and watch it with him, I'm not into scary movies." Yoongi turned his attention to his phone once again.

"What oh my god that's a great idea!" Taehyung took out his phone and texted his friend receiving a reply within seconds.

"Do you mind if his friend comes with him?" Tae asked his hyung.

Yoongi shook his head and Taehyung clapped his hands in excitement.

"YES! Hey you! Don't be weird okay, I need more friends." the brown haired threatened.

Yoongi stuck his tongue out throwing a pillow at Taehyung who laughed in response.

After about half an hour the doorbell rang. Yoongi was lazily sitting/laying on the couch and didn't move a muscle to open the door. Taehyung on the other hand jumped up from his spot and opened with a big smile on his face.

"BAEKHYUN-AH!!" he screamed and hugged tightly his friend. The younger chuckled and hugged back stepping inside.

"Hi hyung" He waved at Yoongi who turned around and gave him a lazy half smile. Yoongi noticed the unfamiliar face and looked questionably
at the stranger.

"I'm Yugyeom, nice to meet you." They boy introduced and smiled sweetly. Yoongi nodded and waved at him in response.

"Yugyeom here has no life so I brought him along with me." Baekhyun said and laughed when Yugyeom hit him and said something under his breath. He sat on the end of the couch and soon Baekhyun and Taehyung followed.

Thirty minutes into the movie and Yoongi was already bored. He couldn't get scared of those horror movies so they were just boring for him.

Yoongi noticed that Baekhyun was hugging the 'scared' Taehyung who was just looking for an excuse to touch the younger. Smooth.

Yoongi's phone buzzed in his pocket catching his attention. Somebody was calling him. 'Not again' he thought and got up walking to the kitchen. The movie was boring anyways, why not take the call?

"I'm listening." he picked up and said waiting for a response.

As usual he didn't get one which immediately made him realize it was his beloved stalker.

"Did you possibly get a new number just to call me?" Yoongi asked amused.

The caller laughed sarcastically but then sighed.
"Maybe.." he admitted and Yoongi smiled, happy by the fact that somebody wanted his attention that much. Maybe the caller wasn't such a creep. It was kind of ... cute.

"It's been two weeks since I blocked your number, what made you call me again?"

"I uh I, I gotta go, bye." and with that he hung up.

Yoongi chuckled again and came back in the living room. It was weird but he kind of got used to those unknown calls and it didn't make him angry anymore.

The boy unlocked his phone and went into his calling settings.

Do you want to unblock 'stalker'?
YES/NO

~~~