[30]

Jimin woke up on the sofa in his living room, the sun shining annoyingly through the curtains.

He opened his eyes rubbing them to fix his vision and made a grimace when he looked straight through the window.

He tried to stand up but there was a hand around his waist not letting him get up.

Jimin turned around and finally noticed the sleeping boy that was back hugging him probably the whole night.

Yoongi was curled up next to him sleeping heavily with a slightly opened mouth. Jimin looked at the blonde and remembered that he fell asleep shortly after the movie has started.

He bit his lip in embarrassment for letting himself fell asleep so easily and groaned in annoyance. The action made Yoongi stir in his sleep and to tighten his grip pulling Jimin even closer to him.

The younger blushed feeling Yoongi's hot breath hitting his neck. In another situation he'd definitely get turned on since the neck was one of his sensitive spots.

But he was still shy around the blonde and just being this close to him was making his heart beat faster.

"You'll burn a hole in my face if you keep starring" Yoongi muttered and a lazy smile found it's way on his face.

Jimin coughed and pushed off Yoongi's arm. He stood up and stretched his arms in the air hiding away his pinkish cheeks.

"Ahh, good morning. Hey isn't it time for you to leave?" Jimin asked not looking Yoongi in the eyes.

"Park Jimin, are you kicking me out?" Yoongi chuckled knowing why Jimin was being like that.

"I, uh, no, s-sorry" Jimin stuttered looking down.

"Stop being so flustered only talking to me. I'm not a god or something." Yoongi stood up from the sofa the lazy smile still on his face.

"Well you kind of are, for me at least..." Jimin muttered playing with the ends of his sweatshirt.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing."

"Ahh seriously, you are so kinky and thirsty online and yet you look so pure and adorable. How is that possible?" Yoongi walked up to Jimin lifting up his chin.

"I-im just very shy at first, that's all."

"Then you better get used to me faster." Yoongi said leaning so close to Jimin's face that the shorter boy closed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly, ready for a kiss.

But Yoongi was an ass and just pinched his cheeks giggling at Jimin's face. The adorableness was too much for him to handle, which was weird. The blonde rarely found something cute or adorable, yet Jimin was the exact definition of those words.

Jimin's ringing phone interrupted the younger's glaring and he picked up his face brightening after seeing the caller ID.

"Hyung!" He shouted in the phone. Yoongi decided to give Jimin some privacy and texted Tae to ask him where he was.

"Oh my god it was today?"
"I'm sorry I had a... guest yesterday night."
"Yeah that sounds nice. Let's meet there in an hour then."
"I'll give it back to you when i wash it." Jimin chuckled.

After that Yoongi noticed Jimin's confused face and then in a matter of seconds his cheeks flushed red.

"D-don't say weird stuff. Idiot." He giggled and after that said a quick 'till later' and hung up.

Yoongi didn't want to snoop around but he wanted to know who made Jimin's face brighten so much.

"Hey who was that?"

"Oh, that was Mark hyung. Childhood friend." Jimin said with a small smile on his face.

Yoongi didn't want to, but he felt jealous but of course he didn't show it. It was stupid but it's normal when you like someone, right?

"I forgot that we had a meet today which is in an hour actually."

Yoongi nodded remembering he had to go out for groceries with Taehyung later today.

"Then I'll get going." The blonde stood up and walked closer to Jimin.

"Your couch was comfortable by the way. And so was you." Yoongi smiled sweetly and kissed Jimin on the cheek leaving him once again all flustered.

~~~

hey this story aint only fluff so  dont worry im just tryna slip some facts and then start a drama out of the blue okay ily bye

~~~