[27]

REWRITTEN

longer chapter than usual oops

~~~

"Hello?" Jimin spoke quietly in the phone.

"Go out with me." Yoongi said rather than asking the younger with his usual calm voice.

Jimin's face immediately reddened and a shy smile was plastered on his face. Thank God Yoongi couldn't see him through the phone.

"W-what"

"Are you still shy talking to me? You weren't that embarrassed when we had phone sex. How so?" Yoongi laughed and Jimin cleared his throat his cheeks redder than ever.

"Damn it don't bring that up it's embarrassing" the younger bit his lip memories flooding his head.

"But it's true." Yoongi chuckled knowing that Jimin was easy to be teased.

"So... when are we going out?" Jimin asked more confident now.
"Well I can leave work earlier tomorrow like 10 o'clock. We can go for a late night movie?"

Movie meant making out so of course Jimin was more than ready to accept the offer.

The problem was that he was so shy just talking to Yoongi let alone seeing him in person. It all started with Jimin's little crush on this not so famous rapper he accidentally found online and things turned out more than good for the raven haired boy.

"Great so I'll text you where to meet later then." Yoongi said.

It was awkward now, since the conversation kind of ended but neither of them was hanging up. Jimin wasn't sure whether he should say something or hang up but Yoongi was also doing nothing and didn't help at all.

The younger was about to speak up and say something to break the silence but Yoongi was faster.

"Are you still shy?"

"Kind of.." Jimin admitted.

Yoongi hmmed. It wasn't the first time they have talked on the phone but Jimin, the awkward cinnamon roll that he has always been, was still hella shy and couldn't hold a proper conversation. Yoongi got used to this and knew that Jimin preferred listening to him talking so that's what he decided to do.

The older talked about how his day passed and just nothing in general but he knew Jimin was more comfortable like that so he didn't mind.

~

Later that night, after they hung up, Yoongi texted Jimin telling him where the bar was but of course the younger already knew that. He played innocent and acted like he didn't know. They were texting like usual until late night about random things. Jimin was blabbing about his favorite group's new single and how hot everyone looked.

The younger decided to go to sleep since he had classes tomorrow. His sleep schedule was messed up enough already.

Jimin was tired and really wanted to sleep but his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking about tomorrow and just Yoongi in general.