[28]

It was passing 10:15pm but Jimin was still waiting right where Yoongi told him to. The night was nice not cold but not too warm in the same time.

He was resting his head on a wall with closed eyes, hands in pockets and just, well, waiting. He didn't know what was taking Yoongi so long when in reality the bar that he was working at was 5 minutes away from where Jimin was standing.

"Jimin?" a all too familiar voice asked making Jimin open his eyes immediately.

Hoseok was standing in front of him with furrowed eyebrows since Jimin was standing under a street light and his face was in the darkness.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Jimin asked clearly angry and scared in the same time but didn't show it. He looked around in hopes to see Yoongi somewhere coming but sadly there weren't any people around.

"Just passing by to say hi. Hi" Hoseok said smiling adorably at the shorter. No doubts this guy had such a sweet smile but his personality and true self was far from sweet.

"Bye" Jimin said sounding bored of this situation. He was acting all tough but he knew sooner or later his weak self would show and he didn't want to let his guards down in front of Hoseok. Not again.

"Don't be mean. We have to talk about what happened."

"That was months ago, get over it, I have someone to meet so please leave." Jimin said trying to make Hoseok go away.

"Yoongi is not coming, kid." Hoseok said his smile disappearing.

Jimin froze in his spot hearing the name and locked eyes with the older.

"Ho-"

"He send me to tell you he's not coming today and neither he will in the future so don't bother him anymore." Hoseok said taking a step forward making Jimin flinch the scene being all too familiar to the younger.

"Get away I don't believe you" Jimin said his voice getting weaker and his mouth dryer.

"Then why am I here and he isn't?" Hoseok continued to get closer to Jimin finally just a couple of inches away from the shorter male.

A smirk appeared on his face. Hoseok moved forward and started kissing Jimin's neck first easy but when the younger started pushing him he pinned him to the wall and continued harshly. It wasn't kissing anymore, he was hurting Jimin and was biting his skin leaving red spots.

Jimin felt like crying. It wasn't the first time he has been in a situation like this, letting people do whatever they want. He hated that he was so weak. Yeah he had a nice body with muscles and such but he felt so weak and small.

He felt unbelievably useless. Where the hell was Yoongi?

Jimin gritted his teeth trying to push away Hoseok but since he was taller and stronger he was hoovering over the boy and didn't move even a little.

But time has passed since the last time he saw Hoseok and Jimin was definitely different from before. He promised himself that he'd never let people use him or touch him whatsoever. Especially the way Hoseok did.

Hoseok started unbuttoning Jimin's pants with one hand while the other was roaming over his body under his shirt.

Jimin felt insanely dirty because somebody was touching him like this and was pissed off at himself for letting that happen.

He gritted his teeth and pushed Hoseok off himself with all the strength he had and the older stumbled back surprised. Jimin took the opportunity and kicked Hoseok right between the legs making him groan in pain and fall to his knees.