[44]

The worst scenario happened. Jimin couldn't take control of the situation and Mark was the one who gave orders again.

Jimin thought that maybe he could fix things. That maybe he could escape this state he was in. He didn't want to be Mark's toy anymore. Everything he has ever done for that guy was wrong and he hated himself for not knowing what was happening this whole time. Jimin didn't even want to blame the drugs, it was all his fault.

Because if him so many people were in danger. He didn't even know what happened to them. Are they still alive? Or something terrible happened to them after Mark used them?

Whatever did happen in the past wasn't important anymore. Jimin wanted to focus on the present and try to save at least one person. Min Yoongi.

But the truth is, everything that Mark Tuan touches gets destroyed sooner or later. And Jimin was beyond broken.

That day, when Mark and Jimin met up at that alley, everything took a 180°. So many things changed for two weeks. But that's life - you never know what is going to happen the next minute.

What Mark really wanted was Jimin himself. He wanted to have control over the younger boy, to know his every move, to be his shadow. Mark wasn't stupid and he knew the only obstacle was Yoongi.

There were only two options. Jimin chose the second.

On the 23rd of July, Min Yoongi's life also turned a 180. It was a sunny and warm Sunday, the perfect day to do whatever you like.

So Yoongi decided it'd be nice to make a visit to Jimin's apartment and officially ask him to be his boyfriend.

See, Yoongi is a very clumsy person and hates romantic stuff. But Jimin's the opposite and that's why the older was willing to put the other boy's wishes before his own.

He had planed everything. The words he was going to say, the way he was going to speak, the place that Yoongi has always wanted to show to his first love.

Love was a strong word though. Yoongi wasn't sure yet. Was it really love or was he that lonely that he wanted to believe he has found the one? When he thought about it, they have met only a couple times by now. You couldn't call that love yet, could you?

However, it was too soon to think about such things.

Yoongi arrived at the apartment and knocked on the door, already nervous. He was waiting for Jimin to open the door with his cute smile plastered on his face. But that did not happen.

He knocked again and again, scared that something might have happened. Five minutes passed but nobody answered the door.

Yoongi was about to pull out his phone and dial Jimin's number when he saw a man coming closer.

"Hello, may I help you? I'm the concierge of this building" the man said and smiled politely but Yoongi was too occupied in making the worst scenarios in his head and forgot to smile back.

"Hi uhh I'm looking for my.. friend? He lives here with a roommate whose name I don't remember. They aren't answering the door." Yoongi explained while pointing at the door.

The man shook his head as a response.

"This apartment is empty since two and a half years. Nobody has lived here after a young family moved out a long time ago. I believe you've mistaken the place." The man gave Yoongi a little smile and walked away.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. That was too crazy. What did this man mean? Of course he isn't wrong, this is the place Jimin lives and nobody could tell Yoongi otherwise.