[39]

"How come you were the one who called me? Not that I complain" Hoseok was smirking while talking and Jimin was trying his best not to punch him right in the face.

It was passing 4:00pm and both boys were now sitting at a nearby café. Jimin didn't want to be too crowded around them but he also didn't want to be alone with Hoseok.

"Shut up, please. Just because I called you doesn't mean I'm after your ass" Jimin snapped irritated by the boy in front of him even though they met only five minutes ago.

"Woah, you've changed a lot. And when I think about the fact that Mark kicked me out because of you..." Hoseok shook his head laughing but Jimin noticed the slight anger in his eyes.

"What do you mean he kicked you out because of me?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You know, because I was playing around with you, with his favorite toy" He said not even caring that Jimin was still sensitive about this.

"You are too important for him I really don't understand why. Maybe because people can easily take advantage of you?" Hoseok continued, tilting his head to the side, already getting on Jimin's last nerves.

"Shut the hell up. I didn't call you to listen to your crap" Jimin hissed and
took out the bottle from his pocket.

"Don't play stupid and tell me what are those doing to me and why Mark wants me to take them all the time"

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" Hoseok said smirking and leaned against his chair, his hands behind his neck. Jimin was now sure that Hoseok knew what was the truth, at least half of it.

"Tell me what are they for"

"Why would I?"

"Because besides everything, you are serious towards your job and that's the least you own me"

"But I'm not working there anymore"

"And I know that you don't like Mark and wouldn't mind telling me some things about him" Jimin was trying hard to make Hoseok open his mouth, he didn't have another option.

Hoseok nodded his head mumbling a 'what do I lose anyways' and leaned forward opening the bottle, two pills falling.

"Those, dear Jimin" he started talking and placed one of the pills in Jimin's hand "are drugs" Jimin stared at the little pill silently. He knew it was something like this but didn't want to believe Mark was making him drink this kind of stuff.

"Surprised? They are not just normal drugs though. Mark made you his little slave because of them. They brainwash you at some point and he controls you like a puppet."

Jimin was taking all the information in but didn't react in any way so Hoseok continued explaining.

"You still kind of act like yourself but in the same time - it isn't you."

"Do they have side effects?" Jimin mumbled not taking his eyes off the pill in his hand.

"Of course they do. If you take them frequently you won't feel any difference. But if you suddenly stop like I assume you have..." Hoseok stopped talking and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows looking at him.

"Don't shut up now, go on" the black haired said and Hoseok sighed leaning back once again.

"If you stop taking them you'll start feeling weird and lost, like something is missing. You'll have mood swings , kind of like a girl on her period. There may be some memories that are missing, but that's rear and if it happens they'd be meet up with friends for example and such, nothing serious nor important"

"Why is he drugging me? I know him since we were little, why the fuck would he want to harm me" Jimin started talking but Hoseok cut him off quickly.

"Why wouldn't he? You're just one of his many puppets that he doesn't give a fuck about"

"That's not true he has always helped me and-"

"Yeah, only to earn your trust. I told you, Jimin. You are easy to manipulate"

Jimin nodded with a blank expression on his face. He didn't know how to react at this. He felt so stupid for being so weak. Hoseok used him and now he was sure Mark wasn't as good as he seemed.

"How's Yoongi?" Hoseok asked out of a sudden, a grin on his face.

"Wait a minute. What's going to happen to Yoongi?" Jimin's face turned white and his whole body tensed at the thought of the certain boy.

"What do you mean? The same thing that happens to all the others"

"But Mark never tells me what happens after I provide him with all the info he needs. He just shows me the next person and that's it"

"That's easy" Hoseok said "His 'people' take away their identity and use it for their own profit. Actually, Mark's profit."

"H-how so" Jimin stuttered and Hoseok's idiotic smirk appeared again.

"I told you everything I know. When I was working for that bastard I was doing the same thing like you but with fucking involved." Jimin moved in his place uncomfortably and Hoseok continued.

"Mark has a dirty business, that's for sure. But I can't tell you why he steals people's identities nor what he does with them"

Hoseok stood up grabbing two pills from Jimin's white bottle and put them in his pocket.

"I'd love to stay here all day and talk about our favorite red head, but I have plans. It was nice seeing you, Jimin" Hoseok winked and left just like that, leaving the black haired boy dumbfounded and confused, with no plan how to get out of this situation.

~~~