[32]

"Hi" the red head waved and flashed Yoongi a big and somehow fake smile.

The blonde nodded monotonously at the new guy instead of saying something and turned his attention back to his boss.

"Don't we have enough waiters? That Thailand kid still breaks glasses daily and its been more than two months already." Yoongi crossed his arms ignoring the taller male.

Jin hit the back of Yoongi's head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"This god damn grumpy attitude again. I'm your boss, remember? I know what's best for the business. Besides I had a reason to hire a new waiter."

"Why?" Yoongi let his hands down and asked with curiosity.

"I caught Hoseok with drugs and kicked him out immediately." Jin muttered looking angry and disappointed in the same time.

Yoongi knew Jin was sad, his employees are like his own children even though he is just a few years older. And seeing one of your children playing with drugs isn't a happy moment.

Yoongi patted the older and nodded his head looking down. It was better this way. Jin was going to get over it. Hoseok was fired and now Yoongi didn't have to quit his job or see this ugly face everyday. Most importantly, Jimin was safe from any trouble.

At least for now.

The red head coughed and Yoongi and Jin looked over to him.

"So, when do I start?"

A smile appeared on Jin's face and he clapped his hands excitedly.

"Ah, right! You start as soon as you can since you don't need a anybody else to help you."

Mark nodded and smiled once again. Yoongi rolled his eyes. There was something in this guy that he didn't quiet like.

"Have fun then" the blonde said walking past the two males and going to the changing rooms.

~~~

Two and a half hours later the bar was crowded as usual. Jin decided to make the new guy work tonight so he can get used to it.

Yoongi was surprised but the rokie was actually good. He was able to talk with clients with ease, he was fast with serving orders and this big smile was always plastered on his face.

He seemed like the good guy everyone likes but oddly , Yoongi just didn't. He hates everyone after all, so it's not a big surprise.

While he was leaning by the bar, waiting for Baekhyun to prepare his order, Mark leaned against the wall next to him.

"It's pretty crowded, isn't it?" the male said looking around trying to start a conversation.

"I don't like talking." Yoongi said simply looking ahead of himself not even turning his head around.

The guy chuckled looking down and then moved closer to Yoongi so only the both of then could hear each other.

"And I don't like you, but I have to be nice, right?" he said seriously and then smiled innocently like he had just said something nice.

Yoongi shot his head in the taller boy's direction, furrowing his eyebrows.

Maybe it was from the lights but his vibrant red hair was making Yoongi squint his eyes a little.

"Excuse you?"

"You heard me. Don't expect to be so cocky and then want people to like you in return." Mark said in a low voice so only Yoongi could hear him.

"Okay three shots of vodka and two Margarita's ready for table 5" the barman informed and placed the order on the counter in front of him.

He saw there was no movement and looked over at Yoongi noticing him and the new guy glaring at each other.

"Cmon Suga, move your ass, the clients are waiting." Baekhyun said and Yoongi took the tray walking away. Usually the blonde gets angry when he uses his old nickname but not and this time.

Baekhyun looked over at the newbie who smiled at him again with that fake smile of his and walked to a nearby table to clean it.

Yoonki decided to ignore Mark and carry on with his work so he can go home faster and hopefully talk to Jimin. Everything will be fine if he just ignores this rude ass.

But sometimes that's just not so simple.

~~~

can I poke his cheeks

I want to do it so badly

~~~