[22]

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yoongi was pinning Jimin to the wall attacking his neck with wet kisses. His left hand was lightly squeezing the younger boy's thigh and his other hand was under Jimin's shirt going up and down his back.

The music was loud and Yoongi felt dizzy like he was drunk. His vision was blurry but he kept kissing Jimin because he felt like if he stopped then he will wake up like it was just a stupid dream.

A few moans escaped Jimin's lips when Yoongi started leaving dark purple hickeys down his neck and a few on his chest.

For some reason they felt like they were alone in the club which was odd but Yoongi didn't really care.

He continued sucking on Jimin's skin and listening to the younger's whimpering sounds that were turning him on even more.

Yoongi felt that the bulge in his pants was getting bigger and tried hard to control himself since they were in public. He looked at Jimin who was clearly drunk and was chuckling at something. The younger buried his face in Yoongi's neck and soon started kissing and biting.

The older threw his head back so the other can have more access and continue doing his job when he felt Jimin's hand going down his body and inside his jeans.

Yoongi moaned loudly when he felt Jimin's hand and bit his lip to prevent himself from more embarrassing sounds.

Jimin smirked falling down on both his knees unbuckling the older boy's pants and pulling them down. He looked in Yoongi's eyes longingly licking his plump lips and before he could do anything else Taehyung flew in the room and jumped right on Yoongi.

The mint haired boy widened his eyes at the sudden contact and needed a couple of seconds to realize that he was in his room with the annoying Tae who had too much energy for a 21 year old.

"Hyung it's 6:30pm get up you old man, you have work tonight!" Tae was shouting with a grin on his face like usual.

Yoongi rubbed his eyes trying to clear his vision and pushed Taehyung off him trying to lay back down but the younger didn't let him to.

"Get uuuup" He said again pulling the covers.

"Fuck okay I get it" Yoongi got up angry that he was awaken from his afternoon nap by his human alarm clock and went to the bathroom to wash his face, teeth and try to fix his hair so he can look decent for work.

He came out 10 minutes later seeing Tae with his legs crossed like a little boy on his bed texting with someone.

"Get out, don't you have a room" Yoongi asked making the boy turn his head to him.

"Don't be rude, good thing you have me to wake you up so you aren't late to work."

Yoongi started changing his clothes when his phone started buzzing. He didn't notice so Taehyung grabbed it unlocking it quickly and scanned the new messages.

"Hey who is 'jimout' ?"

Yoongi's head quickly turned to Taehyung and took the phone away.

"Non of your business Tae, go play somewhere else."

Taehyung chuckled and got up from the bed going to Yoongi and looking over his shoulder in hopes to see what the older is typing.