[20]

Jimin was starting to fall asleep seeing that Yoongi was probably not gonna answer him any soon. He sighed annoyed by himself knowing that he fucked up and blew any chances for friendship with the guy that he liked so much. I mean, like a friend of course.

Jimin locked his phone after seeing three dots appearing for the 10th time meaning Yoongi was typing something but was deleting it afterwards and closed his eyes.

His phone vibrated twice and the boy was quick to open the message.

yoongs💨: park jimin

jim💦: ... yea?

yoongs💨: you cheesy little fucker

yoongs💨: better pick up fast

INCOMING CALL
Min Yooungi 💙
ANSWER / DECLINE

Jimin's eyes widened as much as possible waking him up completely. He gulped nervously and thought about whether he should hang up or answer.

He hated talking with people especially on the phone because he sounded so awkward and it was unpleasing for both sides.

Sure, he did call Yoongi like billions of times, annoying the shit out of him but that's because he loved listening to the older's voice. Not in a creepy way of course.

Jimin shook his head and licked his lips ready to pick up. But of course he fucked up. His finger slipped out of nervousness and instead of answer he tapped on decline.

"Shit." Considering it was passing 2am and Jungkook was sleeping in the room next to him his voice sounded louder than it was supposed to.

Jimin didn't know what to do now that he fucked up. He was going to text Yoongi some lame ass excuse but his phone started vibrating again. This time he picked up like a normal person.

"Uh.. hello?" Jimin's weak voice said in the phone. He was sitting on his bed, biting his nails and looked exactly like a school girl in love.

"Did you just hang up on me?" Yoongi asked with his low voice but sounded somehow happy and calm.

"It was an accident.." Jimin muttered squeezing his eyes out of embarrassment.

"Alright then. So, is that what you really want? You want me to sing?"

Jimin didn't know what to say. He was so cocky while texting his so called crush but it was really hard to actually talk to him. That's why he never really speaks when he calls Yoongi.

There was a sigh from the other line.
"Jimin, talk to me." the older said.

"Yes. Can you sing to me? I mean, for me?" Jimin answered trying hard not to stutter. This was sooo embarrassing for him.

Even though the younger couldn't see , Yoongi smiled. He laid on his back and got into a more comfortable position. They sat like that in silence for a couple seconds and then Yoongi started singing an unfamiliar song.

It was true that the older's voice is more suitable for rap, but his singing was so damn calm and relaxing in Jimin's opinion that soon the younger closed his eyes and fell sleep before the song had even finished.

Yoongi stopped singing when he heard Jimin's heavy breathing from the other line meaning that he has fallen asleep. He stayed like that for some more time just listening to the boy's sleeping sounds and soon his eyes closed as well.

~~~

WTF THAT WAS SO CHEESY SORRY OKAY BYE LOOK AT THIS SEXY ASS PIC TO BLESS YOUR DAY

~~~