[31]

Jimin was playing with Yoongi's hair while the older was heavily asleep, snuggled on his lap like a little kid.

It has passed quiet some time after that late movie night at Jimin's where he fell asleep, but he still felt bad, so he decided to invite Yoongi again.

Jimin was now comfortable around Yoongi because they've spend a lot of time lately. The younger didn't stutter nor get flustered all the time. They were growing close and everything was just fine for the two.

Yoongi's old ass was dead asleep by the first half of the movie. They chose horror this time to keep them wide awake but obviously that didn't stop him.

Jimin didn't complain though. He had a perfect view of Yoongi's sleepy face and could notice some small details.

Like the tiny and faint mole under his right eye that nobody has probably noticed before. Or the scar on his left ear that Jimin had no idea what was the story behind. Or the way sometimes the corner of his mouth was twitching making Jimin giggle at how adorable and pure the older looked while sleeping.

Jimin had the urge to kiss Yoongi and felt himself leaning closer to the older but stopped only a couple centimeters away from his face when Yoongi opened his eyes.

Jimin froze biting his lip not expecting the other to wake up so easily.

"Hey, kid, it's rude to wake someone up." Yoongi spoke his eyes sparkling playfully but still half closed because of the nap.

Jimin tried to back off but Yoongi put his right hand on Jimin's neck stopping him from moving.

"What were you trying to do?" Yoongi asked tilting his head a little, a little smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh, nothing. I was just checking for white hair. You fine, don't worry." Jimin gave a quick smile ruffling Yoongi's blonde hair and tried to escape his grasp but didn't succeed.

Instead, the black haired was pulled down by the collar of his shirt, his lips collapsing with Yoongi's.

The action was sudden for Jimin, even though he was definitely going to kiss the older just a couple of seconds ago. He still didn't expect it.

Yoongi didn't waste time and wrapped his hands around Jimin's body pulling him closer to him, leaving no space between them.

Their lower halves were touching but Jimin tried not to think about it. The moment was innocent and sweet, he didn't want to turn it into something dirty.

He gladly returned the kiss, his hands finding their way to Yoongi's hair.

It was slow and gentle, it was their first after all. Jimin felt the butterflies in his stomach making him smile in the kiss.

Yoongi's lips tasted salty because of the popcorns they earlier ate. He liked it and licked the older boy's lips making him let out a groan.

Jimin's body shivered after hearing the older's,deep voice feeling a bulge forming in his pants. It wasn't an innocent kiss anymore and they both knew it.

Yoongi bit Jimin's bottom lip making him moan. He used the opportunity to slid his tongue in Jimin's mouth feeling himself getting hard by the sounds that were coming from the younger boy.

Jimin felt Yoongi's hands going from his waist down to his ass. The blonde saw the other was getting harder and smirked moving his left hand down to Jimin's pants, rubbing his thumb on his crotch.

Jimin's moaning was getting louder and he was pressing hard to Yoongi wanting more physical contact than it was possible.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance and even though Jimin tried to win over, Yoongi was much more experienced in things like this. Of course the younger didn't mind and gladly let Yoongi's tongue roam around his mouth.