[43]

It was late at night and instead of being in bed Jimin was after Mark's ass once again. Why? He just had to.

The text message he got earlier was way too creepy even for the red head, but didn't surprise Jimin that much after what Hoseok told him.

The place they had to meet was near a lonely gas station and a 24/7 supermarket just around the corner.

Jimin was waiting patiently and thinking about why Mark needed him at this hour and at a place like this.

He had to act like usual - obey his so called boss and not ask unnecessary questions like he has been doing for the last few days. Mark wasn't stupid and Jimin was aware of that fact. He had to be careful.

For the many years he has been 'friends' with Mark, Jimin never knew exactly what kind of person the red head was.

And now, seeing the once cheerful and friendly guy walking slowly towards him, with a gang of tall and muscular monkeys behind him, Jimin for the first time felt intimidated by him.

"Sorry I'm late" Mark said with a smile on his face, like everything was just fine.

Jimin nodded and stayed at his place. He thought he was meeting Mark alone. But now it felt like he was going to get beaten up and left dying here where nobody could help him.

Of course that wasn't going to happen.

"I gave you enough time to find what I need. Time's up, Jiminnie" Mark stepped closer to the younger, the others staying back and waiting for their little boss to give them an order.

Jimin gulped nervously. Now what? He stopped following Mark's orders a long time ago. He totally forgot to come up with a plan for this situation.

"I...I need some more time" he tried to sound confident but it didn't go well.

Mark let out a groan and closed his eyes.

"I can't give you more time. You either tell me what you know about him or he will follow Key's path." Mark said with an evil smile. Yes, evil.

Key was one of Jimin's few close friends. One day he just disappeared. The police didn't find his body nor any clues what could have happened to him.

"Key was one of my closest friends. But you had to put your dirty hands on him! You did something, didn't you? Why? What did he do? Exactly what did you do to him?" Jimin started pushing Mark. He was too angry to shut up at this point. It was time to drop the act.

Just mentioning Key's name was enough for Jimin to explode.

"Jimin, are you okay? You take your pills regularly, right?" Mark asked with the soothing voice he always uses to calm down Jimin whenever he needs it.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. It was clear the younger knew everything now, why did Mark continue acting nice?

The black haired pulled out the bottle and threw it at Mark. It fell on the ground, the little pills falling everywhere.

"No. I don't take them regularly. You fucking drug me, asshole. Have anything to say?" Jimin asked clearly fed up with everything and especially Mark himself.

The red head looked down at the pills. The worried mask he was wearing a second ago was replaced with a grin. He laughed and then looked up back at Jimin.

The red head stepped closer to him and cupped his cheeks smiling.

"Ahh, Jiminnie. I've never seen you so angry before. Is that because of me? See, I didn't drug you. I just wanted to... keep you all to myself. This Yoongi guy... was just a task... like all the others. But what did you do? You broke the only rule you had to follow - you fell for him." Mark kept talking, his voice calm but so scary in the same time. Jimin thought he looked like a total psychopath. Keep him all to himself? How crazy do you have to be to say that?

"And that little mistake?" the red head continued, his voice getting lower with each word making Jimin feel even more intimidated than he already was "I won't let it slide."