[34]

1:39am

Yoongi was disturbed by the loud sound of his phone ringing. He lazily opened his eyes and searched around his bed for the intruder. Finding it on his left side the blonde looked the ID caller and fully opened his eyes seeing it was Jimin calling him.

"Hey Jimin is everything alright?" Yoongi asked slowly with a hoarse voice pulling himself up in a sitting position.

"H-hey, sorry for w-waking you up" Jimin said sounding worried. The stuttering caused a lump to form in Yoongi's throat signaling that something has happened.

"It's okay, what's going on?" the blonde looked at his screen and saw that it has passed midnight. "It's kinda late"

"I know, I shouldn't have c-called so-" Jimin was interrupted by a thunder, loud enough for Yoongi to hear it through the phone. The younger flinched and dropped his phone on the floor causing Yoongi to held the phone away from his ear.

The blonde looked outside the window noticing there was a storm. The sky was nearly white with all the lightnings flashing. You could hear the loud thunders with an open window, but that didn't bother Yoongi at all. In fact, they were relaxing him.

"Jimin what was that noise? Are you okay??" Yoongi asked now scared since he didn't hear a response for a couple of seconds. Muffling was heard from the other line and soon he heard Jimin's fast breathing.

"I-i'm fine. Sorry for calling I just r-really hate storms and I w-wanted to hear your v-voice." Jimin said biting his lip and sitting back on his bed with knees pressed to his chest. He looked just like a helpless little kid , which he really was sometimes.

Yoongi sighed knowing that Jimin was safe and was just scared from the storm.

"Close all of the windows and cover yourself with blankets. Try listening to music and soon I'm sure you'll fall asleep." Yoongi proposed trying to talk calmly to Jimin so he can relax.

"The electricity c-cut off and now it's really dark. I just really h-hate it"

"Go cuddle with Jungkook, you'll feel better"

"He's at his parent's house for the weekend, I'm home alone" Jimin said finally without stuttering. He was feeling better after talking to someone and the fact that it was Yoongi was making him feel even better.

Yoongi bit his lip not sure what to do. He didn't mind thunders or storms in particular so he wasn't sure how to help Jimin. Usually cuddles help the younger but it was past midnight, Yoongi couldn't just go to his house.

"Do you want me to stay on the phone until you fall asleep?"

"Y-yes please" Jimin muttered ashamed that he was acting so weak in front of Yoongi.

"B-but I have low battery I'm not sure how l-long it will last" Jimin stuttered again as another thunder was heard in the distance.

"Jiminnie please don't stutter, I'm sorry I don't know how to help you, please don't be scared, the storm will pass" Yoongi tried comforting the other but he wasn't really good with this and he was rarely kind to people so the task wasn't easy.

Jimin pulled the covers over his head, closing his eyes and trying to calm down. Some people are just scared of thunders and they can't do anything but to panic when they hear the slightest noise when it's raining. But that's okay, we all have our weaknesses.

"I feel better, sorry for calling you again" Jimin muttered.

"Is there something i can do to help you?"

"Kind of, can you just co-" the line went dead when another loud noise was heard from Jimin's line this time ending the call. Yoongi tried calling the younger again but his phone was turned off.

The blonde thought probably his battery died so he laid back down on his bed closing his eyes.

It wasn't long until Yoongi groaned and quickly got up grabbing his car keys from the night stand and dressing up to leave his house.

He'd never sacrifice his sleep this late at night, but it's Jimin that we're talking about so of course he'd go.

~

The road was slippery and wet, the rain pounding hard on the car's roof top. Cold air was sending chills down Yoongi's spine making him shiver.

After 20 minutes of careful driving the blonde finally parked in front of Jimin's place. He ran to the entrance and went up the stairs since the storm was just getting bigger and he didn't want to be stuck in an elevator for the whole night.

Yoongi knocked on the door but there was no response. He repeated the action twice, three times, four but still nothing. He wondered what to do. He could easily open the door with a sharp pin or something like that but that wasn't the problem.

Could he just barge in somebody else's apartment? What if Jimin was hurt or something?

He didn't hesitate any longer and tried opening the door. Surprisingly it was already unlocked. Yoongi was getting nervous about the whole situation. Jimin wasn't stupid, he wouldn't leave his door open if he was home alone.

He quietly stepped inside of the familiar apartment and closed the door behind him. Looking around he couldn't spot Jimin anywhere near. His bedroom door was slightly opened but Yoongi couldn't see anything yet so he moved closer.

He was feeling anxious because something was off about this whole situation. What if there was an intruder in Jimin's house and he was the reason for the ended call? It was too cliché to be real, but still, there was a possibility.

Yoongi hated the tension that was building inside of him so he took a deep breath and opened the bedroom door widely.

He was hoping to see his Jimin curled up on the bed with blankets around him, sleeping heavily.

Instead, he saw a person sitting on Jimin's bed and a heavily asleep black haired on his lap.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows completely out of words and unable to move with the sight in front of him.

An all too familiar red head was leaning way too close to Jimin, inches away form his face and just about to kiss him.

~~~

me

the best part about having a fanfic is that you have unlimited power to fuck shit up and not feel guilty at all

~~~